Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

My thoughts.

Thought 1

Imagine if we didn't have Hume and Kisnorbo now, so we've been playing the last 10 games with maybe McCauley in defense and Elvis upfront. We'd probably still be in a similar position. Now imagine if Madaric came in and bought a 'Kisnorbo' style player in for £2 million and a 'Hume' Style player in for £1.5million - we'd be in exactly the same position we are in now!

Individuals don't make teams, a spirit does.

Thought 2

If mandaric came in and got us instant promotion and europe next season, would you honestly be able to look an opposition fan in the eye? would you enjoy it?

Thought 3

Will Leicester ever win the FA cup in our life time?

1) Without Kisnorbo and Hume we'd be in the bottom three at the moment imo.

2) Yes. Similar to the admin thing. Water off a duck's back.

3) No.

Saved me the job of typing (except for saying that you saved me the job of typing :unsure: )

I agree basically :thumbup::P

1) Without Kisnorbo and Hume we'd be in the bottom three at the moment imo.

2) Yes. Similar to the admin thing. Water off a duck's back.

3) No.

You see, he might of fuked is off for a proper job but he still knows his onions.

Although the Collys views are always welcome..... and I have a good idea for a thread which might interest him around 2.55pm tomorrow.

Beer is quality.

1) We'd be much worse off atm if we didn't have Hume and Kisnorbo and had been relying on Elvis and McAuley (sorry lwicd!)

2) Yes. Easily. We're not Chelski so it doesn't matter :P

3) I cannae see it tbh. Probably the league cup again, but not the FA Cup. And hopefully not that Johnstone's Paint Trophy :pinch:

1) We'd be much worse off atm if we didn't have Hume and Kisnorbo and had been relying on Elvis and McAuley (sorry lwicd!)

2) Yes. Easily. We're not Chelski so it doesn't matter :P

3) I cannae see it tbh. Probably the league cup again, but not the FA Cup. And hopefully not that Johnstone's Paint Trophy :pinch:

McAuley would be sound at the back.

He might have bagged a couple of goals too if Kisnorbo hadn't been closer to the ball those times. ;)

That's McAuley's problem. Whenever he goes up for a shot on goal, Kisnorbo's just a little bit closer to the ball. :P

No Hume and no Kisnorbo? My thoughts are we'd be an embarrassment!. In fact we'd probably have gone down last season and we'd certainly be in line for going down this.

And in respect of the spirit thing mentioned I'm not convinced we're certainties to stay up this season yet.

Every fixture's going to be tough for our side right up to Christmas and all the upheaval won't help. Some might say it might galvanise players into proving they should be part of the new regime but I don't know that many of them can play a lot better.

With only the odd exception the effort of City's team can't really be faulted. It's the balance, the personnel and the tactics that have fallen short and if there's no loanees there'll be no changes until January by which time we could looking at the wrong kind of battle again.

Thought 1

1) That is a non sequitur, of course they do. :rolleyes: As no two individuals are the same then having other players with the same qualities as Hume and Kisnorbo will mean the team will be different, for better or worse. :ph34r:

2) Yes. :cool:

3) No. :cry::whistle:

Thought 1

Imagine if we didn't have Hume and Kisnorbo now, so we've been playing the last 10 games with maybe McCauley in defense and Elvis upfront. We'd probably still be in a similar position. Now imagine if Madaric came in and bought a 'Kisnorbo' style player in for £2 million and a 'Hume' Style player in for £1.5million - we'd be in exactly the same position we are in now!

Thought 2

If mandaric came in and got us instant promotion and europe next season, would you honestly be able to look an opposition fan in the eye? would you enjoy it?

Thought 3

There is no way Elvis would have scored eight goals. We'd have been up sh*t creek without hume! And he's still not that good.

McAuley would be sound at the back.

He might have bagged a couple of goals too if Kisnorbo hadn't been closer to the ball those times. ;)

That's McAuley's problem. Whenever he goes up for a shot on goal, Kisnorbo's just a little bit closer to the ball. :P

McAuley would have done a good job for us at the back, but I can't see him as being as effective as Kisnorbo has been for us thus far. Kisnorbo has made some vital blocks/challenges, and has come up with the goods at the other end as well :P Have you ever considered that Kisnorbo is just better :o than McAuley, and because of his superiority, he is more respected and also scores more goals?!? :P;)

Would I be able to look opposition fans in the eye?

Absolutely. Which fans would be able to criticise us? Few teams in the premiership (who stay there) haven't got some rich backer behind them or an enormous fanbase. I see nothing wrong with it especially keeping it in the context that MM doesn't exactly seem to be a huge spender on players anyway.

Thought 1

Thought 2

Thought 3

Thought 1 - We have got Hume and Kisnorbo, So we don't need Manderic's money to spend on those posistion/replace those players, where/what's your point?

Thought 2 - Yes, I'd love it.

Thought 3 - Maybe, No-one can predict the future, and even with Money it still doesn't guarentee we'd ever win the F.A Cup.

Thought 1 - We have got Hume and Kisnorbo, So we don't need Manderic's money to spend on those posistion/replace those players, where/what's your point?

Thought 2 - Yes, I'd love it.

Thought 3 - Maybe, No-one can predict the future, and even with Money it still doesn't guarentee we'd ever win the F.A Cup.

I can't remember writing the thread to be honest!

Archived