Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

The new scout

MM = Akela got him to declare the Scout Promise

On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best

To do my duty to God (MM) and to LCFC,

To help LCFC FANS

And to keep the Scout Law

As in

1. A Scout is to be trusted.
  2. A Scout is loyal.
  3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
  4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
  5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
  6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
  7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
  8. A Scout has to find players to replace Low, Johnson, Hammond, Sylla, Welsh, Tiatto

New Scout begs the question whos he scouting for?

Our board with no money for a loan and cannot bring in new faces because of a takeover or MM?

You decide!

Kelly has been quoted as saying he's took his time in appointing a new scout. Surely if MM requested this chap to come in as scout either he'd have waited until the take-over deal was done or Kelly would have kept quiet about it. MM could of had this chap out scouting and then appointed him once he took over, I would have thought this is Kelly's doing.

Kelly has been quoted as saying he's took his time in appointing a new scout. Surely if MM requested this chap to come in as scout either he'd have waited until the take-over deal was done or Kelly would have kept quiet about it. MM could of had this chap out scouting and then appointed him once he took over, I would have thought this is Kelly's doing.

Whats the point of having a Head scout scouting if you cannot bring anyone in?

Unless you sell first?

How dare you suggest that our players would be looked at with envious eyes, its taken a lot to create this shitty image and they don't want the likes of you acting like a NOTW wannabe creating waves with outrageous but at the same time completely believeable (to some) rumours!

EXTRA****EXTRA........

Josh Low for England

Scouts normally do that but usually a good manager will go and scout the next opposition. Ours probably doesn't then...

How can yuo scout oposition when you are managing your own side at 3pm on a saturday and 7.45 on a tuesday. Unless they play on a sunday you are going to strugle!!!

Archived