Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

January Window

If MM takes over which i think is nailed on. I think he will want to protect his investment from League one. Therefore I think an small injection of funds would be available for player purchase, I rekon 2-3M would be about right.

Being realistic who would you think could improve the team and why.

I'm going for John Hartson at 1Million as they have phillips/ellington/kamara and gera all ahead of him I think, I think theyd bite our hands off at 1million

Hes the type of holding forward that we could do with to work alongside Hume/Fryatt.

We need a level of experience and this would free up Elvis as a winger

Stephen Pearson at Celtic would be the alternative midfielder/striker as would Alan Lee at Ipswitch.

We also need a right and left winger..... Welsh/Low/Sylla aint good enough.

Shaun Newton at West ham and Ray Parlour at BORO

Option: Lee Hendrie (get the bugger from Stoke on loan in the jan window) surely MON could help us and hes proven at this level

-------------

WHO would you go for and why?

I think that would be a good purchase why.... He is the kind of player we need at this moment in time :thumbup:

they signed him for 500K, and he's been playing pretty crappy. If we offered 200K i think they'd snap our hands off

If MM takes over which i think is nailed on. I think he will want to protect his investment from League one. Therefore I think an small injection of funds would be available for player purchase, I rekon 2-3M would be about right.

I'm going for John Hartson at 1Million as they have phillips/ellington/kamara and gera all ahead of him I think, I think theyd snatch our hands off at 1million

Hes the type of holding forward that we could do with to work alongside hume/fryatt.

We need a level of experience and this would free up elvis as a winger

Stephen Pearson at Celtic would be the alternative striker as would Alan Lee at Ipswitch.

Option: Lee hendrie (get the bugger from stoke on loan in the jan window) surely MON could help us and hes proven at this level

-------------

WHO would you go for any why?

:nono:

I'm going for John Hartson at 1Million as they have phillips/ellington/kamara and gera all ahead of him I think, I think theyd snatch our hands off at 1million

Hes the type of holding forward that we could do with to work alongside hume/fryatt.

We need a level of experience and this would free up elvis as a winger

Stephen Pearson at Celtic would be the alternative striker as would Alan Lee at Ipswitch.

Option: Lee hendrie (get the bugger from stoke on loan in the jan window) surely MON could help us and hes proven at this level

-------------

WHO would you go for any why?

Hartson they won't sell him he just got the winner vs the scum and is not 5th choice as you say.

We have a holding forward in Holland, or Varney, McBride, Sharp

Parry at Cardiff left wing

Hendrie good shout doubts over availability loan is 1 thing perm is another

Parlour no i think more pace is needed

If MM takes over which i think is nailed on. I think he will want to protect his investment from League one. Therefore I think an small injection of funds would be available for player purchase, I rekon reckon 2-3M would be about right.

I'm going for John Hartson at 1Million as they have phillips/ellington/kamara Capitalsand gera Capital all ahead of him I think, I think theyd snatch( (It's bite) our hands off at 1million

Hes He's the type of holding forward that we could do with to work alongside hume/fryatt Capitals.

We need a level of experience and this would free up elvis Capital as a winger

We also need a right and left winger..... Welsh/Low/Sylla aint Aren't good enough.

Option: Lee hendrie (get the bugger from stoke Capital on loan in the jan window) surely MON could help us and hes proven at this level

-------------

WHO would you go for any why? You what? Any way or and why?

who is Mandaraic?

Any way bright spark people in glass houses and all that?

This is fun :)...

Richard Chaplow (WestBrom).

-Good attacking midfielder, can work well as a "playmaker" in the middle of the park.

-Probably take somthing like £5-800,000 to get him off WestBrom.

Kem Izzet (Colchester).

-Excellent winger, and we really need one desperatly (!)

-Could be expensive, somthing in the region of anywhere from £600K to £1mil.

...on loan...

Marcus Bent

-If you could get him, he can hold up the ball and act as a target man (scored goals for fun last time he was in the Championship).

Russel Hoult

-Logan is still very young to be between the stumps "week in, week out" and an experianced choice for goal would be a good investment.

...beyond those I'd suggest we could need another midfielder, Stephen Ireland (Man City)? shouldnt cost a huge amount and would be a good adition to the midfield, but with Izzet and Chaplow being bought would we have the cash to spare?

Archived