Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Who made this?

What is wrong with that starting 11??

It is what mine pretty much would be, just a change in manager :P

It's not the starting eleven that's the problem! It's the fact that some sad geek has been bothered to make that! :pinch:

I think you're all being a bit shitty actually. :angry:

Some kid has made it, can't spell...but they did it. Without knowing the who's why's and wherefore's you're all being so critical. Where are your ****ing masterpieces then?

You lot never done something for the first time?

How would you like it if on day one at work someone came in at the end and ripped you to bits for being shit? How many of you, on the day you lost your virginity, would have liked Flossie to have turned round and told you that your efforts were craaaap?

Poor kid.

I think you're all being a bit shitty actually. :angry:

Some kid has made it, can't spell...but they did it. Without knowing the who's why's and wherefore's you're all being so critical. Where are your ****ing masterpieces then?

You lot never done something for the first time?

How would you like it if on day one at work someone came in at the end and ripped you to bits for being shit? How many of you, on the day you lost your virginity, would have liked Flossie to have turned round and told you that your efforts were craaaap?

Poor kid.

How do you know it was a kid?

Archived