Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mancunianfox

Tiatto Injury

I'm growing a tribute goatee in honour of his broken leg. I will be offering my goatee to RK for use in future matches should he so wish.

the whole team should grow one, like the romanian players all bleaching their hair a few years back.

Mixed emotions. Having a better season this season, but he was always going to get a nasty injury, he always does.

If he's foot is broken we're going to need to get a extra player in in January, if somethings happened to Johanson we have no left backs at the club assuming Sheehans still got magic mushrooms growing out of his toe. So will be stuck with Maybury who is dyer there with no back at all to speak of. We're going to have to force Williams and Weso back quickly as we can't move Stearman into midfield as Kentons still out, so they will probabley end up getting injured again. The left side looks week if something happens to Levi as we're stuck with Welsh, or Hughes who we can't really spare as we have the a crisis in midfield as well.

I was never so much concerned about whether he would be a useful player but expressed doubt pre-season that he would stay free from injury for very long.

This season has only proved the point really. If Danny were in a supermarket he'd be past his sell-by date, I'm genuinely sorry to say.

If he's foot is broken we're going to need to get a extra player in in January

True, but I'm kind of hoping that a new coaching staff may be able to run training sessions that don't cripple the entire squad.

All this doubling of efforts seems to be leaving us with injury prone players that can never do a full 45minute stint without fading towards the end.

But that will just look daft....i'm sticking to the blonde, although It may make me look like Hulk Hogan!!!!

Why is she a big girl as well as blonde? :P

If he's broken it we're in the shit pretty much. Tiatto isn't our best player, not by a long shot, but I'd prefer to play him any day in the middle of the park as opposed to Johnson, Stears, Maybury and even Low (Tiatto has no positional sense and does seem to end up venturing out to the right!!)

Weso and Williams can't stay fit for long enough to ensure it will not have an effect, so we'd need to sign a player on top of the 3 or 4 we need already :mad::(:rolleyes:

:(

1) Coulda sworn I posted here before... perhaps I didn't.

2) Where am I?

3) The Tiatto injury will be a massive blow if true. I'm cacking my pants at the thought of some of the alternative midfields without Tiatto. I mean, Williams and Weso could perhaps just about manage 45 minutes each, but if we lose one of them we're up the creek. :blink:

Archived