Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kelly has no solution.....

There is sufficient talent in the squad to be midtable AT LEAST.

Kelly and the coaching staff are guilty of the following:

- Awful tactics.

- Generally over cautious.

- Above point contributes to massive sapping of confidence.

- Clearly the worst fitness regime in the division. Ok so no reserves doesn't help.. but excuses come too easy.

- When RK has bought, he's done so laughably.

- Teams with no money and inferior players (ie Colchester) have performed much better than us through effective tactics, fitness and organisation.

- The players aren't playing for RK. He has no charisma.. nothing about him.

- Numerous reports of him falling out with players.

RK has failed to deal with lack of fitness, lack of form, ill-discipline and cannot see the error in his pointless play-to-lose-one-nil tactics. He instils fear and reluctancy where he should instil confidence and assertiveness and in short there is NOTHING good I can say about him this season.

If you believe our squad is rubbish and that players like Kisnorbo, Fryatt, Maybury, Williams, Hume and Hughes are awful, you want your head looking at. They are not playing for Kelly.

Do you see?

Oops, forget, toe the fooking club line right... redoubling of efforts etc etc. Right you are.

Loyal supporter, well fu cking done.

You've made your bed, now don't complain when I tell you to fuc king lie in it.

Enjoy.

Idiot.

I suppose you want Kelly out still?? He did what everyone has been asking him to, swapped things round a bit and we won..... He cant be that bad can he?? But you prob wont be happy till he's gone, right??

I know that you wont agree with me after only one win but I mean to show how fickle people can be... after our unbeaten run when 'we' were all singing Kelly's praises we went on this shit run of late and people are all too quick calling for Kelly's head. Will these same people now turn round after a great win away and get behind Kelly?? I doubt it very much.

I know you'll disagree with what I'm saying but I'm just chuffed as a 'loyal supporter' that the 'Keep Kelly In Brigade' are one nil up.

Yours Sincerely,

Idiot - as you so warmly put it.

I suppose you want Kelly out still?? He did what everyone has been asking him to, swapped things round a bit and we won..... He cant be that bad can he?? But you prob wont be happy till he's gone, right??

I know that you wont agree with me after only one win but I mean to show how fickle people can be... after our unbeaten run when 'we' were all singing Kelly's praises we went on this shit run of late and people are all too quick calling for Kelly's head. Will these same people now turn round after a great win away and get behind Kelly?? I doubt it very much.

I know you'll disagree with what I'm saying but I'm just chuffed as a 'loyal supporter' that the 'Keep Kelly In Brigade' are one nil up.

Yours Sincerely,

Yes, I still want Kelly out for the list of reasons given earlier in this thread which you've completely chosen to ignored, instead playing the 'loyal supporter' card. Papering over of cracks might impress you, but it doesn't me.

I'm not quite sure how the 'Keep The Kelly in Brigade' can be 1 nil up. The season didn't start yesterday. You cannot discount the numerous gutless, woeful performances with him at the rudder and then assume this one lucky win should merit any extra significance.

I regret calling you an 'idiot' - it was unnecessary, you're proving it yourself.

Yours Sincerely,

If only what you said were true...

a) A considerable number of people saw no more progress in our team performance during our good run than during our bad.

b) It wasn't a great away win by any stretch of the imagination. It was a much welcomed win. But if anything, considering Wolves had 60% possession and we had just two shots it was a fortuitous win.

c) Wanting or not wanting the manager our doesn't define a "loyal supporter".

d) The "Keep Kelly In" brigade are only "1-0 up" if you use yesterday as the starting point.

e) And he may have swapped the side around a bit but what has he really changed? Two shots in 90 minutes? You're easily pleased my friend.

I really don't give a toss who manages Leicester so long as they do things right but I criticised Kelly in his very first match against Stoke and he is still making the same mistakes as he did then. That concerns me more than anything really cos it was quite a long while ago.

Yes, I still want Kelly out for the list of reasons given earlier in this thread which you've completely chosen to ignored, instead playing the 'loyal supporter' card. Papering over of cracks might impress you, but it doesn't me.

I'm not quite sure how the 'Keep The Kelly in Brigade' can be 1 nil up. The season didn't start yesterday. You cannot discount the numerous gutless, woeful performances with him at the rudder and then assume this one lucky win should merit any extra significance.

I regret calling you an 'idiot' - it was unnecessary, you're proving it yourself.

yes i'd be inclined to agree with you but as you only have only seen, i think, 3 games this season I dont see how i can..... lol

i think yesterdays win is a step in the right decision and come Jan I'm sure Kelly will still be here.....

If only what you said were true...

a) A considerable numner of people saw no more progress in our team performance during our good run than during our bad.

b) It wasn't a great away win by any stretch of the imagination. It was a much welcomed win. But if anything, considering wolves had 60% possession and we had just two shots it was a fortuitous win.

c) Wanting or not wanting the manager our doesn't define a "loyal supporter".

d) The "Keep Kelly In" brigade are only "1-0 up" if you use yesterday as the starting point.

e) And he may have swapped the side around a bit but what has he really changed? Two shots in 90 minutes? You're easily pleased my friend.

I really don't give a toss who manages Leicester so long as they do things right but I criticised Kelly in his very first match against Stoke and he is still making the same mistakes as he did then. That concerns me more than anything really cos it was quite a long while ago.

how can I argue with someone who would rather follow the youth team???

.......I used loyal supporter in jest as this title was given me by TPH.....

yes i'd be inclined to agree with you but as you only have only seen, i think, 3 games this season I dont see how i can..... lol

i think yesterdays win is a step in the right decision and come Jan I'm sure Kelly will still be here.....

The performances have been woeful though. I'm sure that you can't disagree with that. If you can you'd need your head checking. Kelly doesn't seem to have the tactical knowledge or ability to steer us up the league table. He's predictable, and his system/tactics enable teams to pick us apart because he has no Plan B and doesn't mix it up. He is a dead man walking and in all honesty I think he will, and should, be gone soon. One win doesn't change everything.

And you've done yourself no end of favours with that comment. "Oh look at me, the loyal fan, compared with you, you Part Time Charlie..." Makes your points all the more valid. Sorry, vapid.

how can I argue with someone who would rather follow the youth team???

.......I used loyal supporter in jest as this title was given me by TPH.....

I actually follow Leicester City. The youth team, the reserves before they locked the gates, the first team, the stewards if they had a match and I'd doubtless follow the ladies if I was a bit younger and wouldn't get funny looks standing on the line at my age.

Yes the youth team are the most entertaining and I sometimes ask myself why I subject myself to such torture at first team matches on occasions. But I'm there whenever commitments allow and I'd be there if they played in the Senior League.

I'm probably not as good a supporter as some like Lisa or Hullcx because I cannot get to all the away games but I sure feel rotten all week if they lose, first team or Academy team.

But you argue by all means. If you've anything to say that might improve our club or our Championship League predicament I'm all ears.

There's plenty of good suggestions made on here by others who can't necessarily get to all or even any of the games.

I can't be arsed to argue with you.

Like I said... if you want to make your bed this way, don't be surprised when people expect you to lie in it.

Fans are the agent of change. If you think this is alright, they're not just going to serve you up better.

And you've done yourself no end of favours with that comment. "Oh look at me, the loyal fan, compared with you, you Part Time Charlie..." Makes your points all the more valid. Sorry, vapid.

Yeah but if I had not been daubed an 'idiot' by TPH I'd of been inclined not to say that... Was only making a point on football.

Yeah but if I had not been daubed an 'idiot' by TPH I'd of been inclined not to say that... Was only making a point on football.
I disagree. But then again I would.

I will have fun being 'loyal and all that' and I really hope more than anything that Kelly proves you wrong.

So do I.

Unfortunately, with each game that passes he simply continues to prove me right.

I don't like being right all the time about the buffoons in charge but I'm afraid it's a cross I have to bear.

So do I.

Unfortunately, with each game that passes he simply continues to prove me right.

I don't like being right all the time about the buffoons in charge but I'm afraid it's a cross I have to bear.

Maybe its blind optimism but I can see him turning things round much like he did last season.....

Maybe its blind optimism but I can see him turning things round much like he did last season.....

a) He may but there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that. Not even from the game at Wolves.

b) Even during his successful spell last season the football was horrible.

c) We don't have Joey this season and we don't have nearly as many fully fit players available.

d) Our weaknesses remain the same. So how will we suddenly start scoring the goals needed to do well?.

e) It is now 14 games running that we have conceded at least one goal (and 24 all told). Why will that suddenly change other than for the odd occasion?

i can see kelly just keeping us in this division but thats has high as my expectations go with him , his football is pretty much the same as leveins and he is not capable of getting city promoted from this division unless you give him chelski style cash to throw at building up the squad.

his most blatent flaw is set pieces , we struggle to defend from them and get very little out of them when we get plenty of set pieces during our home matches. under little we were set piece kings , mostly because our squad back then consisted of crap players apart from walsh and joachim :)

we also do not vary our tactics and are easy to play against if the opposition have done their homework.

all in all kelly did well to keep us up but thats as good as he gets.

I have a very small point to make about RK. ALthough I am absolutely ecstatic that we won last weekend but not in the manner. But my biggest fear is that the result will only justify and substantiate his defensive attitude towards away games and I fear he may adopt the same strategy for home games!!!

Although winning is the ulimate aim, this strategy will ultimately lead to a mass of draws and bore draes at that!!

i can see kelly just keeping us in this division but thats has high as my expectations go with him , his football is pretty much the same as leveins and he is not capable of getting city promoted from this division unless you give him chelski style cash to throw at building up the squad.

his most blatent flaw is set pieces , we struggle to defend from them and get very little out of them when we get plenty of set pieces during our home matches. under little we were set piece kings , mostly because our squad back then consisted of crap players apart from walsh and joachim :)

we also do not vary our tactics and are easy to play against if the opposition have done their homework.

all in all kelly did well to keep us up but thats as good as he gets.

Well said. He did a great job of keeping us up, and the most we can expect from him this season is more of the same.

I don't know what RK would be like with some money, but I think even if he had Chelski's squad, they would struggle with his tactics and positioning....

Archived