Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kelly has no solution.....

People slating him saying we need a change but....

What does he do with this inherited (with the exception of Welsh and Low who he signed) bunch of woefulness??

Sylla - Lazy and just generally wank

Low - Cant head a ball for love nor money let alone beat a player and put in a cross

Welsh - Just not big enough, fast enough or strong enough

Hughes - Become retarded all of a sudden, too weak and ineffective in midfield

Weso - Generally unfit

Fryatt - Jaded, slow, tubby doesnt look arsed

Elvis - Yes he has pace, but thats it, nothing else to offer

Tiatto - Altho he has dumbfounded me recently we know he's a hot head and has no right foot

Nissa (big club) Johansson - Would rather be elsewhere, preferably the prem (yeah right)

Macarthy - Looked ok when we first signed him cos we just had garbage 35+ defenders then, now look

Williams - Never ever lived up to his promise and never will

Maybury - His form since he scored that goal at Sunderland has died a death

O'Grady - Not gonna make it, along the lines of Tommy Wright

People slating him saying we need a change but....

What does he do with this inherited (with the exception of Welsh and Low who he signed) bunch of woefulness??

Sylla - Lazy and just generally wank

Low - Cant head a ball for love nor money let alone beat a player and put in a cross

Welsh - Just not big enough, fast enough or strong enough

Hughes - Become retarded all of a sudden, too weak and ineffective in midfield

Weso - Generally unfit

Fryatt - Jaded, slow, tubby doesnt look arsed

Elvis - Yes he has pace, but thats it, nothing else to offer

Tiatto - Altho he has dumbfounded me recently we know he's a hot head and has no right foot

Nissa (big club) Johansson - Would rather be elsewhere, preferably the prem (yeah right)

Macarthy - Looked ok when we first signed him cos we just had garbage 35+ defenders then, now look

Williams - Never ever lived up to his promise and never will

Maybury - His form since he scored that goal at Sunderland has died a death

O'Grady - Not gonna make it, along the lines of Tommy Wright

Bollocks. Why did this same squad of players show promotion form in it's last 16 league games of last season if they were as bad as you make out. Ok, they aren't brilliant but a good manager gets the best out of their players. A good manager gets his players to give their all and often punch above their weight.

Bollocks. Why did this same squad of players show promotion form in it's last 16 league games of last season if they were as bad as you make out. Ok, they aren't brilliant but a good manager gets the best out of their players. A good manager gets his players to give their all and often punch above their weight.

Like who??

Is he then gonna turn bad players into good then? ie. Macarthy, Sylla, Elvis :rolleyes:

Any team can go on a winning run, doesn't mean they are any good. The facts are consistently over a longer period of time than 16 games we have been crap with those players under several managers.

We should be better off than we are i'd agree on that.

Agreed!!! IF RK was such a good manager atleast he would make us difficult to beat and threatening!!!

Like who??

Is he then gonna turn bad players into good then? ie. Macarthy, Sylla, Elvis :rolleyes:

Steve Cotterill, Martin O Neil, Paul Simpson, Holloway has got his team over performing, as has Geraint Williams. Or are you going to tell me Colchester have a better team than ours on paper.

and erm runner up manager of the month.....

yeah lets sack him at the first sign of danger.... :ph34r:

2nd sign, we we're bottom in August.

5 losees in a row is enough to put any manager under pressure unless his team are dead certs to go down. And lets face it it's going to be six at 5 o clock tomorrow.

Whoopde f'ckin do.

He's f'ckin crap, you've been told he crap from the outset and now you feel like an arse for not believing us.

He should have been fired after Luton for sending out the most under prepared side in our history.

Any team can go on a winning run, doesn't mean they are any good. The facts are consistently over a longer period of time than 16 games we have been crap with those players under several managers.

We should be better off than we are i'd agree on that.

I know what your saying and in those 16 games it was still evident we were pushing our luck at times, like we have done this season. But this league isn't about quality is it? It's about organisation and who wants it the most. The managers at this level play such a massive part in getting the best out of the limited resources they've got. I know all managers have to get their teams to succeed but quality usually provails. Not so much in the lower leagues. Kelly and Levein especially have shown that they can't get a team with an above average wage bill for the league anywhere near the top half of the league on a consistent basis. That to me is in-excusable. We can give Kelly as much time as he likes but just as others have at this clu8b, they'll balls it up.

First sign of danger? The first sign was towards the back end of last season and in to pre-season. The man hasn't gone a day or two without making questionable decisions that have turned out to be mistakes. The list is endless.

Looking back to try and get a handle on why we're so woeful there are one or two interesting facts but one that stands out glaringly...and that is the absence of Joey Gudjonsson.

Joey played in all six of what I considered our best attacking performances last season.

The games I considered were Stoke at home 4-2 win, Sheffield Wednesday home 2-0, Spurs home 3-2, Crewe home 1-1 (robbed of Hammond's goal), QPR away 3-2 and Sheffiel United home 4-2.

Neither Joey's his goals, nor his ability have been replaced and to me that is further evidence of our need for the only player we've got who's got all his attributes, Andy King.

The second curious fact is that both Momo Sylla and Elvis Hammond played their part in 5/6 of those games.

RAB Douglas was ever present in goal and Alan Maybury was right back.

Not that I'm necessarily suggesting that has significance defensively because, as you can see, we still conceded too many goals.

Looking back to try and get a handle on why we're so woeful there are one or two interesting facts butone that stands out glaringly...and that is the absence of Joey Gudjonsson.

Joey played in all six of what I considered our best attacking performances last season.

The games I consider were Stoke at home 4-2 win, Sheffield Wednesday home 2-0, Spurs home 3-2, Crewe home 1-1 (robbed of Hammond's goal), QPR away 3-2 and Sheffiel United home 4-2.

Neither his goals, nor his ability have been replaced and to me that is further evidence of our need for the only player we've got who's got all his attributes, Andy King.

The second curious fact is that both Momo Sylla and Elvis Hammond played their part in 5/6 of those games.

RAB Douglas was ever present in goal and Alan Maybury was right back.

Right, I want you to post all today and the rest of the weekend without mentioning

A) Andy King.

B) Beagle 2 probe (aka Jeremy Beagle aka Steve Beaglehome).

C) An Elvis Hammond disallowed goal.

;)

I think there is one simple question that shows if a manager is doing his job well. Everyone should ask themselves it.

Am I enjoying going and watching City?

Hands up anyone?

Didn't think so.

I think there is one simple question that shows if a manager is doing his job well. Everyone should ask themselves it.

Am I enjoying going and watching City?

Hands up anyone?

Didn't think so.

Great point, I don't think many think we are getting value for money!!

Archived