Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kelly has no solution.....

There is sufficient talent in the squad to be midtable AT LEAST.

Kelly and the coaching staff are guilty of the following:

- Awful tactics.

- Generally over cautious.

- Above point contributes to massive sapping of confidence.

- Clearly the worst fitness regime in the division. Ok so no reserves doesn't help.. but excuses come too easy.

- When RK has bought, he's done so laughably.

- Teams with no money and inferior players (ie Colchester) have performed much better than us through effective tactics, fitness and organisation.

- The players aren't playing for RK. He has no charisma.. nothing about him.

- Numerous reports of him falling out with players.

RK has failed to deal with lack of fitness, lack of form, ill-discipline and cannot see the error in his pointless play-to-lose-one-nil tactics. He instils fear and reluctancy where he should instil confidence and assertiveness and in short there is NOTHING good I can say about him this season.

If you believe our squad is rubbish and that players like Kisnorbo, Fryatt, Maybury, Williams, Hume and Hughes are awful, you want your head looking at. They are not playing for Kelly.

Do you see?

Oops, forget, toe the fooking club line right... redoubling of efforts etc etc. Right you are.

Loyal supporter, well fu cking done.

You've made your bed, now don't complain when I tell you to fuc king lie in it.

Enjoy.

Idiot.

Apart from some of the phraseology and the tone of this post, :unsure: , this post is spot on. :cry::(:ph34r:

If you believe our squad is rubbish and that players like Kisnorbo, Fryatt, Maybury, Williams, Hume and Hughes are awful, you want your head looking at. They are not playing for Kelly.

I agree some of the players we have, should mean we are higher than we are (not by a great deal though).

But i'm not sure where your faith comes from in them... how many have actually played regularly and well at a level that is currently above where we are in the league?

logan - City youth

Maybury - Crap a leeds, Hearts we all know scotland it shit.

Paddy M - Man city reserves

Paddy K - Hearts (see maybury)

Nissa - He has at blackburn.

Porter - city youth

Williams - Forest, did ok for a season.

Wesolowski - city youth

Sylla - Celtic reserves

Hume - Tranmere (Division one)

Fryatt - Walsall (Division one)

Stearman - Youth

Hughes - Rangers reserves

Tiatto - he did but years ago

Johnson - see Tiatto

McAuley - Division two

Low - Division two

I agree some of the players we have, should mean we are higher than we are (not by a great deal though).

But i'm not sure where your faith comes from in them... how many have actually played regularly and well at a level that is currently above where we are in the league?

logan - City youth

Porter - city youth

Wesolowski - city youth

Sylla - Celtic reserves

Stearman - Youth

Johnson - see Tiatto

McAuley - Division two

Low - Division two

I don't have ENORMOUS faith in them... anyway, all I said was they have ability and that they are not playing for Kelly and are worthy of a higher league position.

With a manager whom they wanted to play for I have no doubts they'd be playing better and we'd be higher in the league.

I don't have ENORMOUS faith in them... anyway, all I said was they have ability and that they are not playing for Kelly and are worthy of a higher league position.

With a manager whom they wanted to play for I have no doubts they'd be playing better and we'd be higher in the league.

I never said you had enormous faith in them!!! :santa:

There is sufficient talent in the squad to be midtable AT LEAST.

Kelly and the coaching staff are guilty of the following:

- Awful tactics.

- Generally over cautious.

- Above point contributes to massive sapping of confidence.

- Clearly the worst fitness regime in the division. Ok so no reserves doesn't help.. but excuses come too easy.

- When RK has bought, he's done so laughably.

- Teams with no money and inferior players (ie Colchester) have performed much better than us through effective tactics, fitness and organisation.

- The players aren't playing for RK. He has no charisma.. nothing about him.

- Numerous reports of him falling out with players.

RK has failed to deal with lack of fitness, lack of form, ill-discipline and cannot see the error in his pointless play-to-lose-one-nil tactics. He instils fear and reluctancy where he should instil confidence and assertiveness and in short there is NOTHING good I can say about him this season.

Do you see?

Oops, forget, toe the fooking club line right... redoubling of efforts etc etc. Right you are.

Loyal supporter, well fu cking done.

You've made your bed, now don't complain when I tell you to fuc king lie in it.

Enjoy.

Idiot.

Sorry but when has Williams ever played half decent in a city shirt, Hughes hasnt done anythin under Levein or Kelly and Maybury is plain old shite. Never mentioned Kish or Hume in my original post as they are both class. But two class players cant make a team as you well know.

Maybe Kelly does have his faults but he saved us last year, he turned the corner for us, why cant he do that now and with a cash boost in January push on a bit...

I never said you had enormous faith in them!!! :santa:

I know you didn't, I was just further qualifying my statement.

I don't think this lot are worldbeaters.

But I don't think they'd be doing a hell of a lot worse with you or I in charge, put it that way.

Basically RK doesn't know what he's doing!

logan - City youth

Porter - city youth

Wesolowski - city youth

Sylla - Celtic reserves

Stearman - Youth

Johnson - see Tiatto

McAuley - Division two

Low - Division two

Some of thats harsh and comes from a very Black and white perspective, Sylla turned out plenty of times for Celtic and Stephen Hughes made just under 100 apperances for Rangers before the age of 22. The season your reffering to RE williams was corking not ok :smile:. Kisnorbo was played at Left back for Hearts and has attracted Premiership interest and Hume/Fryatt were both tipped to be very good players from a very early age.

This teams good enough for 14th if it was performing averagly every week.

Sorry but when has Williams ever played half decent in a city shirt, Hughes hasnt done anythin under Levein or Kelly and Maybury is plain old shite. Never mentioned Kish or Hume in my original post as they are both class. But two class players cant make a team as you well know.

Maybe Kelly does have his faults but he saved us last year, he turned the corner for us, why cant he do that now and with a cash boost in January push on a bit...

That's quite alright.

Williams has had a number of decent games in a city shirt. If you choose to discount them, that is your choice remember...

As for Maybury being plain old shite (sic) - I rest my case with you, I really do.

Maybury has a bit of quality and simply isn't playing for RK. He wants away and has done since we didn't allow him to move when he would have liked to.

On the basis that every village has one idiot, we must have all of Leicester/Northamptonshire/Warwickshire and Derbyshire posting pro-kelly stuff on here.

I despair.

Some of thats harsh and comes from a very Black and white perspective, Sylla turned out plenty of times for Celtic and Stephen Hughes made just under 100 apperances for Rangers before the age of 22. The season your reffering to RE williams was corking not ok :smile:. Kisnorbo was played at Left back for Hearts and has attracted Premiership interest and Hume/Fryatt were both tipped to be very good players from a very early age.

This teams good enough for 14th if it was performing averagly every week.

Sylla 26 league appearances in 4 years, 21 of which were as sub.

Hughes 41 league appearances, 23 as sub in 6 years.

Ok williams was excellent for one season of his entire footballing career.

Danny Cadermarteri was tipped to be a good player from an early age.

Sylla 26 league appearances in 4 years, 21 of which were as sub.

Hughes 41 league appearances, 23 as sub in 6 years.

Ok williams was excellent for one season of his entire footballing career.

Danny Cadermarteri was tipped to be a good player from an early age.

Your miss reading your stats Babs,

Sylla 26 starts Plus 21 subs

Hughes 41 starts plus 23 sub. And remember he was bought through the system.

That's quite alright.

Williams has had a number of decent games in a city shirt. If you choose to discount them, that is your choice remember...

As for Maybury being plain old shite (sic) - I rest my case with you, I really do.

Maybury has a bit of quality and simply isn't playing for RK. He wants away and has done since we didn't allow him to move when he would have liked to.

On the basis that every village has one idiot, we must have all of Leicester/Northamptonshire/Warwickshire and Derbyshire posting pro-kelly stuff on here.

I despair.

I think the word 'fickle' sums up you and all of your 'Kelly Out' brigade.

I think the word 'fickle' sums up you and all of your 'Kelly Out' brigade.

When does it become not being 'fickle' when fans turn on their manager. I'm intrigued. Fans aren't allowed to criticise the manager for failing to deliver. Why not? It's a results business and we are nearly in the bottom 3, is that not a concern? If Mandaric wasn't prepared to buy us, relegation is almost guaranteed. The club can't financially afford to sack another manager and the one they've got is showing signs of losing it ala Levein last season. We are in a mess. It's not fickleness it's realism.

You've got blind optimism fever.

Can you answer me a question please.

In the past 3 seasons when has being optimistic about our managers credentials and ability to turn it around ever worked? It hasn't, we haven't got any better other than when we've changed managers briefly. We've got alot worse by sticking with them though.

When does it become not being 'fickle' when fans turn on their manager. I'm intrigued. Fans aren't allowed to criticise the manager for failing to deliver. Why not? It's a results business and we are nearly in the bottom 3, is that not a concern? If Mandaric wasn't prepared to buy us, relegation is almost guaranteed. The club can't financially afford to sack another manager and the one they've got is showing signs of losing it ala Levein last season. We are in a mess. It's not fickleness it's realism.

You've got blind optimism fever.

Can you answer me a question please.

In the past 3 seasons when has being optimistic about our managers credentials and ability to turn it around ever worked? It hasn't, we haven't got any better other than when we've changed managers briefly. We've got alot worse by sticking with them though.

Of course fans should be able to criticise the boss, but I'm just calling for a reality check. Things were never going to get better with only the additions of Macauley, Low, Johnson etc... Kelly needs a bit of time and a bit of money, simple.

Of course fans should be able to criticise the boss, but I'm just calling for a reality check. Things were never going to get better with only the additions of Macauley, Low, Johnson etc... Kelly needs a bit of time and a bit of money, simple.

Time or money isn't going to solve this whilst Kelly is in charge.

Earlier in this thread you will see a long post from me which summed this all up perfectly, which I notice you've failed to respond to.

Says it all.

Time or money isn't going to solve this whilst Kelly is in charge.

Earlier in this thread you will see a long post from me which summed this all up perfectly, which I notice you've failed to respond to.

Says it all.

Smart Arse.

Who will turn it round then?? TPH??

I've given a number of suggestions but at the end of the day it's pretty immaterial. What we have to hope is that MM appoints the right man. He's made a good appointment or two and several bad ones.

Still, I can't see too many managers doing much worse than RK.

If you really want me to list my chosen candidates then I will, I just think it's a bit counter productive.

King is a very good prospect, but I think it's a little uneccessary for him to talk at length about him in almost every different topic that's discussed on here.

If the management of our club didn't take so long to mend every single problem we've got - or when they try they bodge the job with half-fit alternatives, perhaps it wouldn't be necessary.

At least King is fit for the job which is more than can be said for so many people being touted for a place in our team.

Gareth Williams is the latest. Good player. I like him although not everyone feels that way. But he's not fit and he doesn't generally score any goals anyway.

Fryatt, Welsh, Wesolowski, even Tiatto at times. None of them fully fit by all indications.

Many people think we're up against it in most matches anyway. Well I'm sure we're up against it if we go picking players who are less than fully fit.

And it isn't an option just to go out and buy/loan someone else. I honestly wish it was.

Archived