Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kelly has no solution.....

Right, I want you to post all today and the rest of the weekend without mentioning

A) Andy King.

B) Beagle 2 probe (aka Jeremy Beagle aka Steve Beaglehome).

C) An Elvis Hammond disallowed goal.

;)

I'm actually in tears. I cannot believe i've just read another post from him with him mentioning an Elvis disallowed goal. It's simply stunning. He's the only man to consistently drill out post after post in any given subject that will include some of his favourite anecdotes. They consist of Elvis, King and Beadle. Sounds like a great idea for a new tv docu-drama.

I'm actually in tears. I cannot believe i've just read another post from him with him mentioning an Elvis disallowed goal. It's simply stunning. He's the only man to consistently drill out post after post in any given subject that will include some of his favourite anecdotes. They consist of Elvis, King and Beadle. Sounds like a great idea for a new tv docu-drama.

I've just "done a Barton Fox" and spat tea on my computer screen.... I think my work may be on to the fact i'm not doing work.

Give Kelly a bit of cash in Jan and I'm confident he'll turn it round, Palace were in the relegation zone at xmas time when they were promoted.... they didn't sack off Dowie....

Did you mean "suck"?

Dowie came in when they were bottom and he got them promoted. The manager who got them in the bottom 3 was sacked.

Give Kelly a bit of cash in Jan and I'm confident he'll turn it round, Palace were in the relegation zone at xmas time when they were promoted.... they didn't sack off Dowie....

I get a feeling that he will get the cash and his first signing maybe cadamarteri........but I also get the feeling that he will fail and be given the boot at the end of the season!!!

But would she want an opportunity to take it back and get a refund if she didn't like what she got?

It depends on what she had in mind for them and if they did the job properly.
She could probably do better that Kelly with a couple of gift vouchers. :D
Talk about pushing the boat out!! We haven't got that kind of capital!

oh you've gone and spoilt it all with this thred robbo im going to have to disagree with you!

It was Alan Smith who got Palace into the mess and they appointed ID and they got promotion.

RK has to leave no excuses it aint good enough just like our squad

:santa: Will bring us MM and MM's money Please please please!

I think he is right about King though, and not sure about Beaglehole but defending Elvis is unforgivable.

I think he is right about King though, and not sure about Beaglehole but defending Elvis is unforgivable.

King is a very good prospect, but I think it's a little uneccessary for him to talk at length about him in almost every different topic that's discussed on here.

[/b]

oh you've gone and spoilt it all with this thred robbo im going to have to disagree with you!

It was Alan Smith who got Palace into the mess and they appointed ID and they got promotion.

RK has to leave no excuses it aint good enough just like our squad

:santa: Will bring us MM and MM's money Please please please!

yeah i know d'oh!! foot - mouth you know how it goes.... i was frantically trying to defend my post and didnt engage brain before speaking.... :doh:

and exactly what about our squad is above the bottom 4??

There is sufficient talent in the squad to be midtable AT LEAST.

Kelly and the coaching staff are guilty of the following:

- Awful tactics.

- Generally over cautious.

- Above point contributes to massive sapping of confidence.

- Clearly the worst fitness regime in the division. Ok so no reserves doesn't help.. but excuses come too easy.

- When RK has bought, he's done so laughably.

- Teams with no money and inferior players (ie Colchester) have performed much better than us through effective tactics, fitness and organisation.

- The players aren't playing for RK. He has no charisma.. nothing about him.

- Numerous reports of him falling out with players.

RK has failed to deal with lack of fitness, lack of form, ill-discipline and cannot see the error in his pointless play-to-lose-one-nil tactics. He instils fear and reluctancy where he should instil confidence and assertiveness and in short there is NOTHING good I can say about him this season.

If you believe our squad is rubbish and that players like Kisnorbo, Fryatt, Maybury, Williams, Hume and Hughes are awful, you want your head looking at. They are not playing for Kelly.

Do you see?

Oops, forget, toe the fooking club line right... redoubling of efforts etc etc. Right you are.

Loyal supporter, well fu cking done.

You've made your bed, now don't complain when I tell you to fuc king lie in it.

Enjoy.

Idiot.

People slating him saying we need a change but....

What does he do with this inherited (with the exception of Welsh and Low who he signed) bunch of woefulness??

Sylla - Lazy and just generally wank

Low - Cant head a ball for love nor money let alone beat a player and put in a cross

Welsh - Just not big enough, fast enough or strong enough

Hughes - Become retarded all of a sudden, too weak and ineffective in midfield

Weso - Generally unfit

Fryatt - Jaded, slow, tubby doesnt look arsed

Elvis - Yes he has pace, but thats it, nothing else to offer

Tiatto - Altho he has dumbfounded me recently we know he's a hot head and has no right foot

Nissa (big club) Johansson - Would rather be elsewhere, preferably the prem (yeah right)

Macarthy - Looked ok when we first signed him cos we just had garbage 35+ defenders then, now look

Williams - Never ever lived up to his promise and never will

Maybury - His form since he scored that goal at Sunderland has died a death

O'Grady - Not gonna make it, along the lines of Tommy Wright

I'm still undecided on RK but don't forget he also signed McAuley & Johnson.

Archived