Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Danny Cadamarteri on trial

Just because he's on trial doesn't mean he's going to sign for us. Farrelly was soon moved out of the club following a trial and Asaba must've been offered very little for him to turn us down. The facts are that we can't sign anyone or loan anyone (only in the case of an emergency) so free agents are all we can look at at the moment. I don't see what's wrong in looking at a player and seeing that he's shit just in case he may have the ability. Sometimes clubs take risks on players and they come off for them. If Cadamarteri goes on trial elsewhere, impresses and then goes on to prerform well for them it'd be the same people slating RK for bringing him in, slating him for not taking a look at him when we had the chance.

Grays complete Cadamarteri deal

Cadamarteri recently had a spell on trial at Barnsley

Grays have signed former Everton and Bradford striker Danny Cadamarteri.

The Conference club have tied up a deal for the 27-year-old in time for Saturday's game against York.

Cadamarteri was a free agent after ending a six-month drug ban imposed towards the end of last season during his second spell at Bradford.

Grays have also signed midfielder Matt Bodkin from Welling and have targeted Wycombe's Jonny Dixon, Welling's Danny Kedwell and Exeter's Jon Challinor.

Cadamarteri has previously played for Everton, Fulham, Bradford (two spells), Leeds and Sheffield United.

"Danny is looking to get back to Championship or League One level and needs games so we think this would be the ideal situation for him and also to help out Grays and Andy King," his agent Neil Sang told BBC Essex.

"We're looking to get him one or possibly two games with Grays. He's under no illusions as to how difficult the Conference is, and wants to show a good attitude."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/6161277.stm

Oh dear god what the hell is going on? :blink:

It's like watching a car crash. :(

I don't know much about the lad, but having read the last 4 and a bit pages, I can't say I want to know any more about him - not in a city shirt anyway. :S

Thing is, most of the players we're discussing here are probably still better than all the ones we're actually signing. :mellow:

Dear Mr. Kelly,

I know you are probably miffed at missing out on Danny...but I am the wrong side of 30, held together with glue but free most Saturdays.

My scoring record has been woeful ever since I had kids.

I'll do drugs if they're free and someone covers for me, enjoy more than the odd pie and would happily partake in a roasting or two.

I think I'm just what you're looking for.

dbplayer.jpg

Dear Mr. Kelly,

I know you are probably miffed at missing out on Danny...but I am the wrong side of 30, held together with glue but free most Saturdays.

My scoring record has been woeful ever since I had kids.

I'll do drugs if they're free and someone covers for me, enjoy more than the odd pie and would happily partake in a roasting or two.

I think I'm just what you're looking for.

dbplayer.jpg

thats a flattering pic of you Bob! lol

Archived