Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Danny Cadamarteri on trial

I was just about to post a statement reading 'He can't be any worse than Elvis Hammond' but with stats like that then I may have to re-consider. He's played a significant amount of football in League One aswell. Frightening.

According to scoccerbase's stats he is actually! :laugh:

Crapness.

Well he's guilty so perhaps he can sod off for another few years.

Every day that goes by Kelly presents new evidence to suggest that he has totally lost any sense of direction.

Brevett, Asaba, Caddie for the Martyr whatever next?

We'll be getting Howard Riley off his seat at the front of the West Stand!

Or giving trials to Subbuteo players...

Good lord!

I might see if i can get trial playing for Leicester. I'd still be better than that bunch of trollops currently play for the first team.

I reckon we should all I have a go.

I've had a jib at playing at the Walkers and there doesn't seem too much to it.

Open tryouts, that's what I say!

Every day that goes by Kelly presents new evidence to suggest that he has totally lost any sense of direction.

lollollol !!

:laugh: :laugh:

I reckon we should all I have a go.

I've had a jib at playing at the Walkers and there doesn't seem too much to it.

Open tryouts, that's what I say!

I agree, how hard can it be? Some our players wouldn't even make my 6-a-side team. We'll play our first game against Barnsley at home. If we get a draw or even beat them all the players’ money gets split equally amongst us. Then we get to humiliate each player from the old squad and we’ll force all the old players to work the remainder of their contracts as our slaves

I agree, how hard can it be? Some our players wouldn't even make my 6-a-side team. We'll play our first game against Barnsley at home. If we get a draw or even beat them all the players’ money gets split equally amongst us. Then we get to humiliate each player from the old squad and we’ll force all the old players to work the remainder of their contracts as our slaves

I want to use Andy Johnson as a Mop. He's hair looks very absorbant.

Can you imagine what Milan Mandaric must be thinking right now? Alledgedly he's made a formal bid, he's possibly been on the blower to RL today as they seem to be quite friendly. Barber slips it to him that Rob has let the money go to his head already and has snaffled Danny Cadamarteri on trial. The line goes dead.

perhaps he thought his name was cameradery instead, and is an attempt to gee up the dressing room? :unsure:

it's the best explanation i can think of

Doesn any remember that Mike Basset episdoe.

Mike Basset: Oh what a Cameradery!

His assistant can't remember his name: Danny Cameradery boss? used to play for Everton

I love how you've just slagged off Cadamarteri.... quick, no end product, joke of a footballer.

Remind you of anyone you've been championing?

Can you imagine what Milan Mandaric must be thinking right now? Alledgedly he's made a formal bid, he's possibly been on the blower to RL today as they seem to be quite friendly. Barber slips it to him that Rob has let the money go to his head already and has snaffled Danny Cadamarteri on trial. The line goes dead.

It's the scenario everyone's been dreaming of!

Been banned for the last 6 months for drug offences I think. Now we've got him on trial.

thats ambition for you!!!

get a guy in who has never done anything rather than play the guys who are chomping at the bit to do something at least like dodds or o'grady etc.

it is disappointing to hear this news

Archived