Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Danny Cadamarteri on trial

Someone said 27 I think... younger than I thought, but still as shit.

Infact I bet he is only that age. It was about 9 years ago when he burst on the scene at Everton and scored about 8 goals in 7 matches and the media thought a new 'whiz'kid had been born. Little did they know that 9 years on they weren't far wrong, just for different reasons.

Infact I bet he is only that age. It was about 9 years ago when he burst on the scene at Everton and scored about 8 goals in 7 matches and the media thought a new 'whiz'kid had been born. Little did they know that 9 years on they weren't far wrong, just for different reasons.

:D:D:D

Total Career League Appearences: 122

Total Career League Goals: 22

Thats poor.

I was just about to post a statement reading 'He can't be any worse than Elvis Hammond' but with stats like that then I may have to re-consider. He's played a significant amount of football in League One aswell. Frightening.

I was just about to post a statement reading 'He can't be any worse than Elvis Hammond' but with stats like that then I may have to re-consider. He's played a significant amount of football in League One aswell. Frightening.

i dont understand what kelly has seen to want to give him a trial?

Yeah but he has scored 250 disallowed goals so we will be ok.

Archived