Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Danny Cadamarteri on trial

Trust me, for those of you unacquainted with Grays, Thurrock and Tibury...it is the arse end of England. There is no place in this or any other country more depressing.

It says something when a no talent player with a drug history prefers to go to Grays.

kellys just been on radio leicester saying he's giving him a trial because, he knows him and he asked. he doesn't expect it to come to much. sounds like he's just doing him a favour.

So, how many no-mark players are we going to entertain at the club this season?

I would have thought that if you are trying to build up some kind of positive momentum and energy within the squad then this constant dribble of idiot losers passing through has to be a distraction, doesn't it? :huh:

kellys just been on radio leicester saying he's giving him a trial because, he knows him and he asked. he doesn't expect it to come to much. sounds like he's just doing him a favour.

So if I get to know Rob Kelly, I can ask him for a trial and he'll gimmie one?

Marvellous! Very professional.

Striker To Train With Foxes

City boss Rob Kelly has today confirmed that Danny Cadamarteri is to train with his squad at their Belvoir Drive base.

The former Everton and Sheffield United striker is currently a free agent, despite representing Grays Athletic in their Conference match against York City on Saturday.

And Kelly has taken the opportunity to have a look at the 27-year-old frontman, who was part of the Bradford City squad last season.

He said: "Danny is coming to train with us and we shall take it from there. Nobody loses anything.

"I knew Danny as a younger player when he was at Everton and he had potential. He is a little older and more mature now.

"He is just a player who is available and who we will have a look at."

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~941432,00.html

City boss Rob Kelly has today confirmed that Danny Cadamarteri is to train with his squad at their Belvoir Drive base.

The former Everton and Sheffield United striker is currently a free agent, despite representing Grays Athletic in their Conference match against York City on Saturday.

And Kelly has taken the opportunity to have a look at the 27-year-old frontman, who was part of the Bradford City squad last season.

He said: "Danny is coming to train with us and we shall take it from there. Nobody loses anything.

"I knew Danny as a younger player when he was at Everton and he had potential. He is a little older and more mature now.

:yawn: Been in hibernation have we :yawn:

i'd rather have cadamarteri, at least he'd give a toss about giving some effort to his performances

Really? You know him do you, the same alleged Cadamartieri who is handy, likes a beer or twelve and something stronger...allegedly again! :ph34r:

Really? You know him do you, the same alleged Cadamartieri who is handy, likes a beer or twelve and something stronger...allegedly again! :ph34r:

yes. i think considering the lad is willing to drop to the level of playing with Grays he possibly would put some effort in to revive his career. whereas tevez knows he is on an easy road to lazyness as the club he plays for don't even own him and he's off at the end of the season

Just another insult to Dodds.

RK, should read his own words, Cadamarteri HAD potential, so what the hell is he doing here. As Thracian has said, it is an insult to Dodds and others at the club who have potential!!!

Archived