Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wolves Match Thread

Which is why, from a handful of sub appearances in a shit West Brom side he still managed about 13 / 14 league goals in the Premiership - more than the rest of their strikers combined.

Earnshaw's probably the most underated British striker around at the moment. Outside of Cardiff, loads of clueless eejits like you hold that opinion so I wouldn't really say over-rated at all! The boy'll be back in the Premiership, hopefully without a twat manager this time, the boy will settle there and the boy will score there. Mark my words.

I wish we had him. He'd be my number one first choice. Virtually impossible to mark and finds so much space.

If Robson had appreciated the lad perhaps he wouldn't have been sacked.

Which is why, from a handful of sub appearances in a shit West Brom side he still managed about 13 / 14 league goals in the Premiership - more than the rest of their strikers combined.

Earnshaw's probably the most underated British striker around at the moment. Outside of Cardiff, loads of clueless eejits like you hold that opinion so I wouldn't really say over-rated at all! The boy'll be back in the Premiership, hopefully without a twat manager this time, the boy will settle there and the boy will score there. Mark my words.

hes scored 14 goals in 80 shots, Hume has scored 8 in 30 shots (stats from before the Norwich game) hes not that good, the number of chances he misses is terrible. not even the norwich fans like him that much, and i would know because i live in Norwich.

Thracian here goes your Connolly remark. Impossible to mark? Saha is impossible to mark, Eto is impossible to mark, Shevchencko is impossible to mark.

Earnshaw is playing for an average championship side. NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO MARK otherwise I think he may be playing for a big side.

you should get out a bit more and watch some quality football.

Archived