Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wolves Match Thread

im sorry i hope we get drubbed we need kelly out for the good of the club, then hopefully we can get a good manager in for the january transfer window. if kelly picks up a few points he may cling on through january, then a new manager has no freedom in the transfer market

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leicester City

Team News

Wolves' on-loan winger Michael McIndoe (hamstring) and striker Leon Clarke (knee) are both fitness doubts to face The Foxes.

Centre-half Jody Craddock is expected to feature against their Midlands rivals after recovering from a head injury.

Leicester captain Paddy McCarthy is suspended for the trip to Molineux, but fellow defender Darren Kenton is available after missing five games with a calf problem.

Midfield trio Gareth Williams (ankle), James Wesolowski (leg) and Danny Tiatto (foot) are also available, but Andy Johnson is out for the rest the December following an ankle operation.

Insider's Thoughts

Mike Stowell says he doesn't care if he turns from hero to villain when the Foxes take on his former club Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux on Saturday.

"I'm sure the Wolves fans will understand. I'm passionate about what I do - I always played that way and I coach that way. I expect 100 per cent and I give 100 per cent.

"I won't be any different on Saturday. I will be giving 100 per cent for Leicester City and I will wish Wolves well after that."

Wolves Thoughts

Mick McCarthy has called for his team to relax and to be calm in thier home tie against Leicester City. He added that he though that his team would be able to cover for Michael McIndoe (hamstring) and striker Leon Clarke (knee). Mick also said that the game would be far from easy as Leicester were a premiership side only a few years ago.

Players Thoughts - Gareth McAuley

Speaking to Leicester City World, he said: "I played as a striker at my former club Lincoln City on a couple of occasions. I suppose I am a bit of a battering ram and I just try and get in the way as much as I can.

"I don't really care where I play so long as it is helping the team, although I obviously prefer playing at the back.

"It's never usually a good sign when I get thrown in up front at the end because it usually means we are chasing the game. So hopefully you won't see me up there on many more occasions this season."

League Table

8 WBA

9 Wolves

10 Colchester

19 QPR

20 Leicester City

21 Barnsley

My Prediction: 1-1 :)

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leicester City

Team News

Wolves' on-loan winger Michael McIndoe (hamstring) and striker Leon Clarke (knee) are both fitness doubts to face The Foxes.

Centre-half Jody Craddock is expected to feature against their Midlands rivals after recovering from a head injury.

Leicester captain Paddy McCarthy is suspended for the trip to Molineux, but fellow defender Darren Kenton is available after missing five games with a calf problem.

Midfield trio Gareth Williams (ankle), James Wesolowski (leg) and Danny Tiatto (foot) are also available, but Andy Johnson is out for the rest the December following an ankle operation.

Insider's Thoughts

Mike Stowell says he doesn't care if he turns from hero to villain when the Foxes take on his former club Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux on Saturday.

"I'm sure the Wolves fans will understand. I'm passionate about what I do - I always played that way and I coach that way. I expect 100 per cent and I give 100 per cent.

"I won't be any different on Saturday. I will be giving 100 per cent for Leicester City and I will wish Wolves well after that."

Wolves Thoughts

Mick McCarthy has called for his team to relax and to be calm in thier home tie against Leicester City. He added that he though that his team would be able to cover for Michael McIndoe (hamstring) and striker Leon Clarke (knee). Mick also said that the game would be far from easy as Leicester were a premiership side only a few years ago.

Players Thoughts - Gareth McAuley

Speaking to Leicester City World, he said: "I played as a striker at my former club Lincoln City on a couple of occasions. I suppose I am a bit of a battering ram and I just try and get in the way as much as I can.

"I don't really care where I play so long as it is helping the team, although I obviously prefer playing at the back.

"It's never usually a good sign when I get thrown in up front at the end because it usually means we are chasing the game. So hopefully you won't see me up there on many more occasions this season."

League Table

8 WBA

9 Wolves

10 Colchester

19 QPR

20 Leicester City

21 Barnsley

My Prediction: 1-1 :)

Thats putting it lightly :thumbup:

Archived