Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

If we had gone out of existance

Probably would have become a hammers fan as I lived close to their ground at the time.

Though it wouldnt be the same. I would support whatever Leicester team rose from the ashes.

Thank god that didnt happen eh!

I would have supported LCAFC... besides that, perhaps part time support Boro, because Viduka and Schwarzer are there, but probably I'd not be a fan of English football like now....

I'd still would have had Sydney FC and some team in Europe probably Lyon to keep me occupied though... ;)

I couldn't 'support' another club but I would go and watch a lot of local football. I have Boston, Grantham Town, Notts County, Peterborough United etc near me so I wouldn't be short of football but I could never pledge my heart to someone elses colours how ever hard I tried :cry:

I've always had a soft spot for Man United, all my famlily supports them but me as I've always lived in Leicester, I follow them and like to see them do well but they're not really a second team, i suppose though if there was no LCFC I would have ended up supporting them (If no Leicester AFC or United were set up, in which case I would support them)

My nearest team is Cov :ph34r:

As if!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Would have to be whatever rose from the ashes it's in the blood. You can have a second team (mine would be Boro cos my mum has a season ticket there-lives in Leicester. She's mental) but nothing gets under your skin like your first team.

Probably Accrington Stanley so if anyone asked and I told them, they'd then say 'Who are they?' and I'd say 'Exactly' in a scouse accent and it would just be hilarious and make me forget for a split second that we'd folded.

Failing that always had a thing for Brighton, don't ask me why - nothing gay though

Support the Tigers..... at least they would be able to get a decent ground at a bargain price :santa::santa::santa:

Me Too.

I used to play the game (wasn’t too bad as well) and I have a friend who used to play for them (played against the Barbarians on Boxing day once) I could never fully support another football club in another town, born and bread in Leicester, and will ALWAYS support LCFC as long as they are around, even if I was to move away from the city I still would.

Barry Town !!!
I always wondered what your real name was!

If City no longer existed, I would take the opportunity to go and watch Glasgow Rangers. I would also take the time, trouble and effort to complete the "92". But football would never be the same again.

On the bright side, I would be a lot better off financially!

Archived