Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

If we had gone out of existance

Began supporting another team - if so , who?

You know the saying; You can change your car, house, wife - but not your football team.

In some ways it might have been quite liberating, enjoying football with no emotional attachment. Imagine, no more spoiled weekends when your team loses.

FFF

Leicester City AFC!

couldnt ever support anyone else really wouldnt seem atall right if i`m honest!

i would of just watched football and probably felt no love for it again!! nah thats a lie coz i love football but would be weird not havin any emotional attatchment to a team wouldnt it?

Never thought about it at the time. It's not often clubs cease to be, someone usually saves them.

If we had disappeared though I probably would've started supporting Reading since they're my local team these days and having lived there for 12 years then they're the closest thing I have to a "second team" as it is.

Never thought about it at the time. It's not often clubs cease to be, someone usually saves them.

If we had disappeared though I probably would've started supporting Reading since they're my local team these days and having lived there for 12 years then they're the closest thing I have to a "second team" as it is.

Ditto.......much easier just down the road.......just not quite hiting the spot for me! ;)

I'd support Hinckley and take weekends away with my wife. Probably get a caravanette of some sort. Perhaps take up metal detecting or help with archaelogical digs or something equally anoraky.

Surely that would remind you too much of the Adams era, how would you feel about the youth set up of that :(

The team local to where I now live -Banstead Athletic- the club is in turmoil , interest in all competitions ended as the first autumnal leaves brushed the ground, the ground under threat, the manager walked out not long ago, the pitch has been waterlogged and unplayable since around the end of september despite drought orders covering the entire county and the chairman wants to withdraw his entire investment in the club and despite numerous bring and buy and car boot sales the club has failed to raise the £ 246.83 necessary to bring this about.

In many ways therefore a seamless transition .....

Archived