Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Pete

Well the police have arrested him plenty of times, it is the courts that have persistantly chosen not to send him to prison (again). I think you'll find that users vary rarely get sent to prison because it is proven to be both an ineffective detterrent and have a poor record in terms of preventing re-offending.

And it costs a lot of tax-payers money, which if he was sent to jail the same old moaners would be moaning about.

It'd be nice if when some people complained about a situation, they presented an argument which is more agreeable to them or might enable some progress, rather than just moaning for moaning's sake.

Tricky Trev is spot on.

He's also been in rehab and was clean briefly wasnt he? As has been stated before prison would do him no good at all. I'm just wondering if there's anyone left to help him.

He's also been in rehab and was clean briefly wasnt he? As has been stated before prison would do him no good at all. I'm just wondering if there's anyone left to help him.

Indeed. Even if there are people around him to help him, he has to really want to do it himself I'm afraid.

Like most addicts he needs his true mates to give him a good kicking and tell him to sort his life out and make sure that the parasites that live off his stupidity are kept well away.

• 2 weeks later...

icon8.gificon8.gificon8.gif

PETE DOHERTY has sunk to a new low of disgusting behaviour.

The BABYSHAMBLES singer squirted a syringe-full of his own blood at two MTV News cameramen after injecting heroin in view of the production team.

The camera lens was splattered with Pete’s claret  leaving a horrified crew scared of infection and needing to sterilise thousands of pounds worth of filming equipment.

Doherty’s own bandmate DREW McCONNELL was so angry with the singer that he stormed off.

It is only a fortnight since The Sun printed pictures of Pete sticking a syringe into a young girl fan’s arm.

This latest stunt is equally pathetic and unforgivable.

MTV News had managed to secure a backstage interview with Babyshambles after a gig in Berlin.

Pete, who remains close to KATE MOSS, had refused to join his bandmates.

But midway through the interview Pete appeared in the room and sat down.

No one spotted the syringe he was holding  although you can make it out in my exclusive sequence of pictures.

He then took aim and unloaded a barrel-full of his own blood on the camera lens from a few yards away.

His face lit up and he shouted: “That was a wicked shot. That’s going to make a cracking link that is.â€Â

But his two bandmates  bassist Drew and dummer ADAM FICEK  were not pleased. Drew apologised to MTV saying: “I think the interview is over my friend. I’m really sorry about that mate, that’s ****ed up.â€Â

Then Drew fled and was seen kicking a door in a rage down the corridor. Pete also left but returned to perform a song once MTV had managed to clean the lens.

A source told me: “Doherty had been behaving strangely in the room next door.

“He seemed to be injecting heroin and didn’t care who saw him. Then he hid the syringe under a towel and went to the interview room.

“Suddenly he squirted blood all over the camera and cameramen. It left everyone shocked.

“The camera guys were worried they might have picked something up from the blood.

“It was a dirty and disgusting thing to do. No one laughed.â€Â

0,,2006220866,00.jpg

0,,2006220869,00.jpg

The Interview/Footage.

This man needs help...Or we need help to keep him away from us...At the same time why should we people help him, he can't help himself.

I think the best thing that could happen would be if he was sent down for a short stretch to at least give him the chance to sort himself out.

Leaving him loose in the community (& therefore keeping him on smack) is doing no-one any favours, least of all him!

And it costs a lot of tax-payers money, which if he was sent to jail the same old moaners would be moaning about.

It'd be nice if when some people complained about a situation, they presented an argument which is more agreeable to them or might enable some progress, rather than just moaning for moaning's sake.

Tricky Trev is spot on.

Just give the C U N T a lethal injection he probably wouldn't know the difference. SCUM

Sign him up for "Celebrity Big Brother" offer him an offer he can't refuse (Drugs :rolleyes:) he thinks he's going into Celebrity Big Brother really we're locking him up and throwing away the key!

I'd prefer that to be you :cool::D:whistle:;)

Archived