Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Walkers Stadium

Seating Position  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Area

• A&L Stand
    • Fosse Stand (Kop)
    • West Stand
    • Family Stand

Do you like to sit behind the goal, in the corner, or along the touchline?

Do you like to sit behind or opposite the dugout?

Do you like to be close to the pitch, or higher up?

Based on the above, I think that you can work out for yourself where exactly you want to sit, unless as Leicester Lass has suggested, you want this to turn into a Kop v L1 thread?

Obviously people expect me and other L1ers to straight away say " yeah L1 stand up at the back and get a decent atmosphere" :yawn:

But it all depends what your after

- if you like atmosphere but hate smoking like me then L1 might not be right for you as people just lght up whenever during the game even though its been banned.

- If you like the players to sound their appreciation towards you and feel a part of the club, also sing a bit and create an atmosphere then the Kop is good.

- If you want an up close view and to feel like a vip at games then the west stand would be better.

- If you have kids :ph34r: or go with different generations of your family then you may opt for the family stand.

I had an ST in the kop for 2 years before I moved it to L1 and I must say I prefer L1 much much more but obvviously not everyone will share my opinions.

In the earlier days of the walkers I usually sat in the family stand both in the promotion season and 03/04 when we were in the prem which I also enjoyed the friendly environment although I was a lot younger then.

Don't book your tickets yet - I have a nice section that we have planned will be converted to nice heated wicker section with waitress service. Shouting is optional and flasks are strictly taboo...and each seat comes with a complimentary pair of LCFC slippers.

DSC07055-thumb.jpg

Of course, it could be simply, as Swedging says - 'a stupid question'. :thumbup:

Do you like to sit behind the goal, in the corner, or along the touchline?

Do you like to sit behind or opposite the dugout?

Do you like to be close to the pitch, or higher up?

Based on the above, I think that you can work out for yourself where exactly you want to sit, unless as Leicester Lass has suggested, you want this to turn into a Kop v L1 thread?

That's why you won awards. :D:D:P:);):thumbup:

It isn't exactly an intimidating Kop or the loudest in the country, but the back 2 rows of it is still the place to be if you want to be in a smoke-free environment where people still get songs going and you can laugh at Hovis and bertfox hurting himself. L1 is the place for you if you want to get songs going, stand up for the entire game and enjoy banter with the away fans. Careful of the smoke though. Not sat in the middle of the East Stand or any part of the West Stand, so am unable to pass judgement on it :)

my seat is the best seat and you cant have it cos its mine :P

i prefer the kop although i have never sat in L1.

i have sat in west stand, kop (centre, left and right of the goal), east stand and family stand.

Suppose the bottom line is..that any seat in the Walkers is a good seat :)

West Stand..... You get no want-to-be hooligans, no kids with the attention span of a goldfish, no stewards to piss you off, no loud mouth Sunday League Managers.

What you do get is acres of space, a few lads who've been there and you get to look at a crowd for the most part.

Forget the best place to sit, I think me and Lisa can claim to be in the worst place to sit. :whistle:
You can have a bit of a reprieve for the next two games. You bar steward.

Archived