Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goat

Southampton Match Thread

Well it's saturday morning, im off to bed soon looking forward to the game.

Are we going to win or what!!

Lets hope we can carry the second half performance from hull through to this afternoon!! :)

I think it is an important game as we lost heavily at the start of december and we have had 4 games unbeaten now, if we loose tomorrow confidence might drop for the early stages of next year. If we can take something away from the game i think we will have had a great december. I don't see any reason why we can't go there and get a satisfying result. If we can keep the confidence levels high then that puts us in a good position for the game on monday, which is going to be hard no matter what.

Well we know who to blame if we don't win.

Have you not seen my last 3 match threads? Co-incidently they all resulted in victories.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Me thinks you were hanging back cos' you don't fancy our chances today.

would'nt hold it agains't you if you do.

But save it for the fulham game(no come back if we loose) lol

Me thinks you were hanging back cos' you don't fancy our chances today.

would'nt hold it agains't you if you do.

But save it for the fulham game(no come back if we loose) lol

I'd settle for a point today if it means we can stuff those northern tarts and that ex utd tosser on monday :D

no reason why we cant win when we think about player vs player, we are basically two equal teams which the game earlier in the season showed us. we are both on good runs at the mo so i reckon it will be a 1-1 draw.

a win down there would be fantastic

but i'd prefer a win at home on monday if i can only have a point today.

I agree, no reason we can't win and cap off this great change in our Christmas fortunes... we've been good and Santa has given us gifts of greatness... now lets use them to our best advantage... :)

I will be happy with a point from today's game, but I reckon we can get 3... we are on a roll and as long as we play as a team and have that fighting spirit we have had for the last few games, anything is possible.

It will be tough, but I reckon we can give it a great shot...

GO FOXES GO... SHOW THE SAINTS THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR THE FIREWORKS OF LEICESTER.... :D :D

Well we know who to blame if we don't win.

Have you not seen my last 3 match threads? Co-incidently they all resulted in victories.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Delete this thread and let bert start a new one, we want a win :thumbup:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Cadamarterie brace I fancy today.

I started the last match thread and we later on won against Hull.

Bertfox, with my assistance, the Southampton game will certainly turn out to be a cracker, as well.

We shall now be known as the official LCFC Double Team.

Our unbeaten run will continue.

2-2 in the end.

We'll get beat, but, I think this is the most important game of the season along with the Sunderland game. If we get 4/6 points then we could actually mount a push for the playoffs and have, at last, some kind of meaning to the season.

The more likely 0/1 point and we're anchored to lower mid table for another season, constantly looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone.

Good luck lads.

Archived