Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

fa cup

What chance do you think we have got in the cup on saturday against Fulham ??

Cant see anything other than a deafeat 0 - 2 :(

i'm sure people would of said the same last year.

fulham have a few defensive problems but in order to exploit them we need to get at them and not play containing football, also we'll need to be a lot tighter at the backhopefully the return of nils to left back and gareth will help there i would also keep the same midfield as saturday, surely weso cant be that bad 2 games running and unless elvis is fit i'd start hume with fryatt (if elvis is fit i'd be tempted to leave hume on the bench to keep him fresher for colchester)

Their dodgy keeper will be playing now as well.

in which case i'd play dodds instead of elvis, see if he really is "the best finisher at the club" its a free game really, a cup run would be nice but its unlikely

I tells you now, we will win ;)

The Lass has it ~ Fulham are going to get a spanking. The last two games were just a diversion for potential scouts from the Smoke. Kelly and the boys are sitting in the changing room making Mutley-like noises having pulled the wool firmly over everyones eyes.

Forget the Championship - Kelly has obviously targeted the FA Cup as our prize this season. :D

:ph34r:

The Lass has it ~ Fulham are going to get a spanking. The last two games were just a diversion for potential scouts from the Smoke. Kelly and the boys are sitting in the changing room making Mutley-like noises having pulled the wool firmly over everyones eyes.

Forget the Championship - Kelly has obviously targeted the FA Cup as our prize this season. :D

:ph34r:

That's the spirit. We're going to stuff it up those Cockney feckers.

It's perhaps going to be interesting who he picks in the team.

Will he do what he should have done weeks ago and play Dodds and King. Are either of them fit enough? Is Sheehan fit enough to relaunch his career at left-back.

Maybe Kelly would learn something from doing that and from playing a properly balanced team that pressed tighter than a catsuit.

Or will he try to rebuild the shattered confidence and doubtful fitness of so many members of his established squad?.

It's not an enviable postition. The match matters not in the broad scheme of things. Our priority is to fight off relegation.

What I would do and what system I'd use would depend mainly on people's fitness.

And no-one would get in the team if they weren't fully fit. Not Sheehan, not Dodds, not Wesolowski, not Cadamarteri, not Fryatt, not O'Grady, not Kenton not one single player, young or old.

But can we win?. We beat Spurs last year, have done well against Bolton and Villa in recent times...what the hell is there to fear or be inhibited about?.

We might have disgraced ourselves but tomorrow is another day.

One-nil to Leicester. Tiatto sent off.

For some reason, I went to buy tickets for Sheephead and myself after yesterday's game for the Fulham match (he paid for his ticket, I'm not that much of a mug). I don't know why we've decided to go but there's always that feeling that you might miss a match like the Tottenham one last season if you don't go. The chances don't look great at the minute but football's a funny game and the FA Cup's unpredictable. I'm not optimistic but hopeful :blink:

My dad reckons itll be 3-1 to fulham, but i'm a little more optimistic, well, i think itll be 2-1 to leicester or 4-1 to fulham, depending how we play, whether we come out in good form, or just carry on the crap streak.

is that you j?

Have a feeling the FA Cup run will be over for us after 1 game this season. Fulham aren't the greatest team, but they're a better bet than us for the win :yesyes: I'd like to see McAuley and Nils return to the team, and if Hammond is still injured, start Hume and Fryatt, putting Dodds on the bench to get a run out later on.

I'll be there but I bet the atmosphere will be fooking dreadful considering they'll bring all of 40 fans!

A draw is no good to us, Fulham are twice as lightly to give us a good pasting at Craven Cottage as they are at the Walkers Stadium, their Home form under Coleman is outstanding, their away from is qutie the opposite.

If the sky cameras don't show up for the replay there would be next to no benefit for us money wise, even after all the work they had done to the Cottage, it still only holds around a poxy 23 odd thousand. I bet the average is a further three or thousand down on that, and a mid week FA cup replay against Leicester City isn't going to pull in your average crowd. We get half of the profit they make.

If the team that drew with Villa turn up hungry and actually play football for once then we stand a chance against them, their defense is weak and we normally score when we play well.

I honestly believe we will beat them at craven cottage. Although Fulham have a good home record in the premiership. Their home form in the cup isn't too good. Ive seen results at home to prove this. Like Home to Wycombe in the carling cup.

1-1 for me with Hammond getting a goal against his old club!

Guest big chris at the back of g2

What chance do you think we have got in the cup on saturday against Fulham ??

Cant see anything other than a deafeat 0 - 2 :(

0-0 lose at their ground

Archived