Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC rumours thread - Players & Managers

Maybe. But whoever Mandaric appoints i'll be happy with. Surely even the ficklest of fans can't moan about MM appointments and decisions!!! If they do, the words 'Tim Davies' will sort them. ;)

Plenty of his appointments and decisions at Portsmouth were fecking stupid, of course.

Maybe. But whoever Mandaric appoints i'll be happy with. Surely even the ficklest of fans can't moan about MM appointments and decisions!!! If they do, the words 'Tim Davies' will sort them. ;)

Why not - wouldn't you have moaned if you had been a Pompey fan & G Rix was appointed manager?

and what about a theoritical

MM "Right for next season I'm going to double season ticket & match ticket prices"

- you don't think fans would moan then?

Milan Mandaric and Leicester City are rushing to get his takeover completed by the Janurary transfer market. When completed his will offer manager, Robert Kelly £3.5million to spend. The signngs will be;

ins-

Danny Cadamarteri - Free

Bryan Hughes - Charlton - £500, 000

Kenny Lunt - Sheff Weds - £1million

Matt Holland - Charlton - £1million

Danny Dichio - Preston - £200, 000

outs

Richard Stearman - Aston Villa - £3.7million

Link

LWICD's Favourite

The signings are rather poor, but you have to laugh at the Stearman price tag lol

Matt Holland would be a great signing, He's a player i rate highly.

Yeah I agree I have always rated him .... but frankly I couldn't see him leaving Carlton even if his is 32 .. I mean he is currently playing week in week out, and even if we could match his wages, and even with the MM factor I can't see him dropping down a league ... however stranger things have happened ...

Hmmm probably nothing in it but if we could bring in Matt Holland then I don't see why it'd be a bad thing. He's a decent player and is certainly better than most of what we have atm. Good signing for us if it's true, but as I said, there's probably nothing in it.

Interesting that 3 of those 5 are midfielders. We were after Hughes a few years back iirc and he wouldn't be a bad signing, doubt we'd be able to get him though. Holland would also be a good signing, haven't really seen much of Kenny Lunt so not able to comment on him. Dichio would be the strongman that we need but i'm sure there are better options than him.

All this talk of players coming in is a waste of time. Will MM take over? We don't know yet. Have we any cash at the moment? No. Hasn't anyone noticed that every club (except ours) is talking about which players will be signed? There are just not enough decent players to go round and even if MM provides some cash, it will be too late to buy someone useful.

All this talk of players coming in is a waste of time. Will MM take over? We don't know yet. Have we any cash at the moment? No. Hasn't anyone noticed that every club (except ours) is talking about which players will be signed? There are just not enough decent players to go round and even if MM provides some cash, it will be too late to buy someone useful.

There are always options if your shrewd enough,it won't be too late as long as the mm deal is sorted before the transfer window closes.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1805366,00.html

so what we thinking, aint definate that they would sell him or if hed want to come to us, i personally wouldnt mind him here but i know some others love him!! views?

haven't we been paying the wages of enough 'permanently injured' players in recent years.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1805366,00.html

so what we thinking, aint definate that they would sell him or if hed want to come to us, i personally wouldnt mind him here but i know some others love him!! views?

First of all it's not a rumour, should i delete It :dunno::P

Secondly read the message board or the Mercury and you may well find statements form Rk like this one :

We couldn't go out and make even loan signings

Thirdly as ffuter said, let him get fit in his own time and at his own expense.

Fourthly: WTF we're in the bottom half of the Championship, or hadn't you noticed :nono:

Well you did ask for views :P

First of all it's not a rumour, should i delete It :dunno::P

Secondly read the message board or the Mercury and you may well find statements form Rk like this one :

Thirdly as ffuter said, let him get fit in his own time and at his own expense.

Fourthly: WTF we're in the bottom half of the Championship, or hadn't you noticed :nono:

Well you did ask for views :P

Ooooh get you.....someone's grumpy, anybody would think the bottom had fallen out of your world, just because there is the occasional bout of verbal diarrohea on the site doesn't give you the right to shit on other peoples views with your own attack of verbose dysentry. :smile:

Ooooh get you.....someone's grumpy, anybody would think the bottom had fallen out of your world, just because there is the occasional bout of verbal diarrohea on the site doesn't give you the right to shit on other peoples views with your own attack of verbose dysentry. :smile:

Probably a reaction to the actual diarrhoea I've had for the past week. :o

Archived