Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC rumours thread - Players & Managers

Fair enough lol

But maybe worth a go :dunno:

I think he`ll be a step backwards as although he is skillful he has the pace of Ian Marshall :D

I hope there is nothing in this, but a mate of mine who lives just outside Newcastle reckons that they are in talks for Kisnorbo but the locals dont want him as they have never heard of him!! Its pub talk at the moment apparently so lets hope thats all it is as we wouldnt want to lose our best player.

I've heard Kisnorbo to Newcastle as well and not from just one person :dunno:

Ive just googled it and apparently it is quite old news..

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/2006/11/newcastle_to_bu.html

I`d take Titus Bramble and cash if we have to sell him. Bramble just wont make it at Newcastle as his odd mistakes get punished. They wont be punished so much in the championship so that may be a deal to help out both clubs if the money is right??? :dunno:

my mate is a bolton season ticket holder and theres talk up there of them signing stearman and us taking vaz te on loan until the end of the year plus getting up to 2 million for stearman.

Vaz Te looks like a right handful but they arent blessed with strikers so I cant see them letting him go on loan. I`d snap there hands off for £2m for Stearman though...

Vaz Te looks like a right handful but they arent blessed with strikers so I cant see them letting him go on loan. I`d snap there hands off for £2m for Stearman though...

If they weren't blessed with strikers, Vaz Te would play more than his token 15 minutes a week average. :thumbup:

I think that rumour is just a bit of banter, really, though.

Shame, I'd like to see Vaz Te here. :ph34r:

arent blessed with strikers? Anelka, Davis, Stellios, Pederson, Tal. not doing to bad in my opinion.

Out and out strikers I meant!

Stelios is an attacking midfielder, Pederson isnt trusted upfront and plays anywhere from leftmid to leftback, Tal is another wide player.

OK they have Anelka, Diouf and Davies but that isnt enough for a side that is pushing for Europe. Vaz Te is very pacey and is a similar player to Anelka and Diouf to a lesser extent so will be the replacement. Also Diouf and Anelka would start WITH Davies in an attack that has 3 players.

My teacher's daughter goes out with the guy who is in charge of all the media stuff and Leicester so he hears about stuff first and he says that the Mandaric deal won't go through in time for January (eg. it will be after Jan. when it goes through)

I hope he's wrong but.... just thought I'd tell you what I heard

My teacher's daughter goes out with the guy who is in charge of all the media stuff and Leicester so he hears about stuff first and he says that the Mandaric deal won't go through in time for January (eg. it will be after Jan. when it goes through)

I hope he's wrong but.... just thought I'd tell you what I heard

Blimey..I've seen some tentative sources of info but that has got to be the best.... :D

Archived