Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC rumours thread - Players & Managers

I think your flattering yourself there SF.

AHA!

ARTHUR:

Hail Mandaric's messenger!

BRIAN:

I'm not Mandaric's messenger!

ARTHUR:

I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've read a few.

FOLLOWERS:

BRIAN:

I'm not the Mandaric's messenger! Will you please listen? I am not Mandaric's messenger, do you understand?! Honestly!

GIRL:

Only the true Mandaric's messenger denies His divinity.

:D

I think your flattering yourself there SF.

In the grand scheme of things, the club, shareholders, MM etc. don't give a s@#t about the fans.

You can't seriously think that people would actually take some of the things said on here seriously ?

If so we'd be picking the team every week /

Flattering myself? No, I don't think so, but never underestimate the power of public opinion....

A rumour here, a leak there - get the fans calling for the head of the other party... The internet can be a very powerful way of controlling public opinion!

AHA!

ARTHUR:

BRIAN:

I'm not Mandaric's messenger!

ARTHUR:

I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've read a few.

FOLLOWERS:

BRIAN:

I'm not the Mandaric's messenger! Will you please listen? I am not Mandaric's messenger, do you understand?! Honestly!

GIRL:

Only the true Mandaric's messenger denies His divinity.

:D

We are the Moderators who say.... NI!!!

Daily Mail has today reported that MM will almost certainly be bringing Iain Dowie in as manager once the take-over is complete. Possibly a little old news, but printed today.

If it's in the Mail then almost certainly made up due to a lack of things to write...it's pure speculation about who MM will, or won't, bring in...journalism by numbers.

If it's in the Mail then almost certainly made up due to a lack of things to write...it's pure speculation about who MM will, or won't, bring in...journalism by numbers.

Of course it's speculation. It is interesting why Dowie suddenly broke off talks with Hull though.

Of course it's speculation. It is interesting why Dowie suddenly broke off talks with Hull though.

Sources within Hull said that Dowie was going to come to City and prefered going to city to work with MM than going to Hull and thats why talks broke down, at least that was what was reported, i wouldnt be surprised if Pardew was now being considered (I'd certainly prefer that to be the case), but then again I wouldnt be surprised (With all the chatter) if Dowie came in pretty quickly should MM come in.

I'd take Dowie over Kelly anyday!! Okay he's not the ideal choice, but unless we can get Pardew, Dowie is a passionate manager who knows what it takes to go up. Kelly doesn't. :ph34r:

totally agree. so he had a bad time at Charlton, he did very well at Palace and Oldham. Most managers we are capable of getting would of had a bad job sometime, his next job he will do well at, i am certain of that.

When Mandaric completes his takeover at Leicester I am reliably told that he will sign Geoff Horsefield and Lee Hendry.
Birmingham are signing jinky winger Pat Kavanagh from Dublin for a nominal fee. Bruce wants a striker to aid the promotion bid and he is targeting taking somebody on loan rather than paying a fee. A centre half is needed to fill the void that will be left by Upson, Callum Davenport is the number 1 target with a £3m bid on the table.

Julian Gray will be the first out the door at St Andrews as he has been completely useless for 2 years. Charlton, Leicester and Wolves are all interested with £450,000 the price required to get him

Link

Not such a reliable site but I thought i'd post it anyway :thumbup:

It's not very often I post rumours on here as I know how misleading alot of it can be but this seems a bit more reliable...

I've just received a call from a friend who lives in Bedford. He is close friends with Callum Davenport and Lil Fuccilo.

Lil Fuccilo is now scouting for City and has told him that the Mandaric deal is very nearly completed and Dowie is being brought straight in as manager which is why he turned down the deal with Hull...

It's not very often I post rumours on here as I know how misleading alot of it can be but this seems a bit more reliable...

I've just received a call from a friend who lives in Bedford. He is close friends with Callum Davenport and Lil Fuccilo.

Lil Fuccilo is now scouting for City and has told him that the Mandaric deal is very nearly completed and Dowie is being brought straight in as manager which is why he turned down the deal with Hull...

that would be great if that happens

callum davenport might be a good signing

Why do people hold grudges against Dowie? He's done it with Crystal Palace, when they were in the relegation zone in January. The only downside is that he cant do a decent job in the Premiership, or he hasn't proved it yet.

Probably because he has just wasted 11.2 million at Charlton for absolute Dross :whistle:

People say they want us to show some ambition, then they say they want Dowie.

Where's the fooking ambition in that?

He got one team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership - failed to keep them there, remember.

Then, two years later he returned to take over an established Premiership side - and duly set them on course for a relegation campaign that has cost him his job, and a second man's job as he couldn't turn it around either.

Oh, and in this second spell in the Premiership he spent 11 million quid. :thumbup:

People say they want us to show some ambition, then they say they want Dowie.

Where's the fooking ambition in that?

He got one team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership - failed to keep them there, remember.

Then, two years later he returned to take over an established Premiership side - and duly set them on course for a relegation campaign that has cost him his job, and a second man's job as he couldn't turn it around either.

Oh, and in this second spell in the Premiership he spent 11 million quid. :thumbup:

Maybe. But whoever Mandaric appoints i'll be happy with. Surely even the ficklest of fans can't moan about MM appointments and decisions!!! If they do, the words 'Tim Davies' will sort them. ;)

Maybe. But whoever Mandaric appoints i'll be happy with. Surely even the ficklest of fans can't moan about MM appointments and decisions!!! If they do, the words 'Tim Davies' will sort them. ;)

I'm Kelly's biggest critic but I'd rather him than Dowie, the geezer's done nothing even with 11 million quid and let's not forget he already had a premiership squad to start with at Charlton!

If Mandaric does take over I think/hope he's got more savvy than to appoint somebody who has in all probability doomed what 12 months ago was a reasonably capable side to relegation. :unsure:

Archived