Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Search Continues to strenghen squad!

With the exit of Low and Sylla and possibly Hendo he is slowly gettin rid of the crap or players that he deems surplus. I think he knows already what his budget is and I suspect milan has told him personally.

He would not be releasing players unless he knew he could bring in new faces for definate.

He's got rid of two right wingers and I reckon Hughes will be off soon too (been linked with Luton and Palace). So we can see he is after a right winger, possibly we may get Jobi Mcanuff in.

One things for sure Kelly knows what he's got to spend.

What the hell would they want him for?

I thought if he was going anywhere, it'd be back oop Norf of the border. :ph34r:

At least he knows who he wants to buy if we do have some cash soon.

Good Point.

It would be easy to just get anyone in for the sake of it but RK hasnt done that as yet.

I`m hoping to give him a little bit of credit and to suggest he has a plan in place as the squad is too small as it is and selling two already with more possible departures doesnt make sense unless he has all but signed one or two??? (HE SAYS HOPEFULLY :whistle: )

Anyone else fed up of hearing that?! :yawn:

I'm getting bored of the phrase..."We wish him good luck. He's a smashing lad, but it hasn't quite worked out for him here"...unless it is going to be applied to Kelly :D

"We are actively out there trying to bring players in and I am sure the fans understand the situation. The fact that we have so far been unable to bolster our squad certainly isn't down to a lack of effort, that's for sure."

Maybe it is time for him to start redoubling his efforts :P

Hey I like him as a player and he might come here. Isn't Tommy Black also a winger or what about Stan Lazaridis (although he is quite old now). However some Palace fans I've spoke to say they don't rate McAnuff as he's too arrogant.

Gone back to Australia.

Archived