Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Injuries sustained watching Leicester

I punched some kid in the back of the head when I threw my fist in frustration at something a ref blew up play for 4 or 5 years ago, hit him so hard the thud was unbelievable. Post-impact he slumped forward and just stood there for a moment in shock both hands on the seat infront, then slowly he turned his head and looked at me in total dis-belief, I just shrugged my shoulders and the pointed to the bloke next to me

lol lol lol

Iv had a few memriroes, my mums first ever game, want her to give her a good feel to the place, so when we scored my dad ACCIDENTLEY smacked her one. Bloddy funny moment that was. Iv been hit by some leicester fans by a coin in the covscum end. cuts, bruises, slaps i get them all the time.

The goon behind me at Fulham punched me in the back of the head celebrating Fryatt's goal.

When Fulham got it back to 3-3 he kicked the woman sitting next to me in the back of the leg.

Seeing Super Stevie Walsh mixing it with the fans dulled some of the pain though!

I smacked Jon blue fox in the face I think it was when we scored the 2nd against Barnsley :whistle:

I also got slightly crushed on wednesday when I legged it down to the front near weso after his goal :D

It was Southampton mate, funny when you smacked that David Dickinson look-a-like at Derby this season. lol

had more than my fair share of black eyes, and i've only been to about 10 foxes games!

worst 1 was at coventry at the start of this season when matty fryatt, skipped past 2 defenders right at the death to put the ball just wide or over i can quite remember, because as my dad arose he caught me one clean in the eye, was black and blue for days :@

also i broke my 5th metatarsal after falling down the terrace, very embarasing and pain-full, managed to hobble 2miles to my house before going to A&E. this was at hereford, when we beat chester 2-1.

had more than my fair share of black eyes, and i've only been to about 10 foxes games!

worst 1 was at coventry at the start of this season when matty fryatt, skipped past 2 defenders right at the death to put the ball just wide or over i can quite remember, because as my dad arose he caught me one clean in the eye, was black and blue for days :@

also i broke my 5th metatarsal after falling down the terrace, very embarasing and pain-full, managed to hobble 2miles to my house before going to A&E. this was at hereford, when we beat chester 2-1.

I burnt out my mate's Orion Ghia on the way to Grimsby by flicking a ciggy end out the front window and it came back in the rear one....he was more pissed off about his brand new addidas coat getting ruined than his car..we still made the match and got a lift back to Leicester with a transit load of cockney foxes fans..ahh good days the late 80's :D

My mate got hit by a beef and onion pie down at Filbert Street in about 97/98. Some away fan lobbed it at him and it exploded all over his head, gave him a nasty burn on his face for a few weeks. :D

I think the fan who threw it got prosecuted.

My mate got hit by a beef and onion pie down at Filbert Street in about 97/98. Some away fan lobbed it at him and it exploded all over his head, gave him a nasty burn on his face for a few weeks. :D

Was he taken into crustardy? He wouldn't have had a beef with being arrested. I guess it was a Pukka result for your mate.

....where's my coat? :ph34r:

i flung my arm out in frustration a few times because of shit refs and jarred my elbow in the process. bloody hurt.

and my dad told me once that him and my grandad were at a wembly final watching leicester and they managed to get seats just back from were they presented the trophey and when leicester went up and lifted the cup everyone cheered my dad turned around only to see my grandpa had fallen back over his seat haha.

lcfc is in my blood with my family.

Used to see pies flying between home and away supporters in the old cop, just arrest all the thin blokes.

The pies replaced darts that I have seen thrown, seem to remember a paper yonks ago with an image of a dart in a supporters head

Punched a poor old woman in the head who was sitting in front of me in season 03/04 when Craig Hignett missed a sitter, threw my fist in anger at what I thought was fresh air, sadly it caught this poor old dear sweet on the side of the noggin', never saw her after that game funnily enough.

Hope she is still alive :blink:

i took my nephew to filbert st some years back, against charlton iirc, while the charlton players were having a kick in before the match danny mills let loose a cracking shot that caught my nephew smack in the face. the stewards had to take him to the sick room to check him out for concusion.

Guest seanfox778

i haven't been injured myself but when at plymouth last year during the warm up an elderly lady was looking for her seat and i think it was de vries who smacked a shot over the cross bar (suprise, suprise)

and it hit her full on in the face, looked very painful.

Neil lennon hit a ball and it hit me straight in the face broke my glasses and made my nose bleed at stoke in 1996 to compensate after the game he gave me a blue and white wig oh wow the pleasure i got from that. Away at oxford about 1994 i had coffee threw over me from an exec box by oxford fans and burnt my face iwas only 8 scum bags

Archived