Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Injuries sustained watching Leicester

Dublin's winner against Charlton in the FA Cup - crashed my knee on the chair in front - couldn't walk for days.

One of my friends got concussion when someone sitting behind her got over excited watching us in the 3-2 win over Spurs - They whacked her on the head - she had a week off work!

I remember a League cup game against Blackburn a few years when everyone in the Kop stood on their seats when we scored I nearly fell about 3 rows forward... infact I am pretty sure I almost killed myself!!

at Filbert Street in the Kop I often used to almost remove my knee caps by catching them on the seats infront while jumping up and down when we scored

Bruised the back of my left leg when I was celebrating Weso's goal on Wednesday night, scraped it against the metal on the underside of the chair as I was jumping around like a mentalist. It's gone all black now.

:doh:

Anyone broken anything??

hurt my thigh big style when this happened!

Bruised the back of my left leg when I was celebrating Weso's goal on Wednesday night, scraped it against the metal on the underside of the chair as I was jumping around like a mentalist. It's gone all black now.

:doh:

Anyone broken anything??

Yeah, I always whack the chairs in front when celebrating. Hurts like a bastard, but it's always worth it. :D

Just remembered that Leonisco slapped me in the face as we were celebrating Leicester's 2nd goal against Spurs last year. The willy puller.

Haha, sorry. lol:thumbup:

Also, during the Sunderland game, when they scored their second goal, I attempted to kick the chair in front of me in frustration, but ended up booting the metal pole it was attached to instead. Split the nail from the skin on my big toe. Was limping for days.:cry:

Oh, and I punched some 8-year-old kid in the face when Paddy K scored the equaliser against Villa. :blush:

Yeah, I always whack the chairs in front when celebrating. Hurts like a bastard, but it's always worth it. :D

Haha, sorry. lol:thumbup:

Also, during the Sunderland game, when they scored their second goal, I attempted to kick the chair in front of me in frustration, but ended up booting the metal pole it was attached to instead. Split the nail from the skin on my big toe. Was limping for days.:cry:

Oh, and I punched some 8-year-old kid in the face when Paddy K scored the equaliser against Villa. :blush:

You need to start wearing your glasses to games. :Plol

Vs Colchester when Hume scored and everyone pushed forwards i got crushed against the railing, it was good though :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

And also at Fulham i banged my leg on the chair infront wen we scored the 3rd.

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Also... when we scored vs Ipswich once (i think) i punched my dad in the nose and have him a nosebleed lol

been punched in the face a few times celebrating goals. punched and kicked others in front whilst jumping up and down.

worst though was on wednesday celebrating wesos goal some bloke smacked me one, glasses fell off and trampled on by the rest of the fans. most expensive football match for me so far!!!!

Was that at Forest on the Friday night a couple of years back? This bloke did that near me then.

Nah, i've done it a few times, lol, I don't learn...but neither do Leicester players obviously...They play well, I don't do it, I keep doing it so obviously Leicester players ain't learning how to play well, Thats my theory anyway.

I punched some kid in the back of the head when I threw my fist in frustration at something a ref blew up play for 4 or 5 years ago, hit him so hard the thud was unbelievable. Post-impact he slumped forward and just stood there for a moment in shock both hands on the seat infront, then slowly he turned his head and looked at me in total dis-belief, I just shrugged my shoulders and the pointed to the bloke next to me

Ive got into all sorts of fun supporting Leicester. A few I can think of include Stoke away in the early 90s walking to the stadium. Some Leicester lads running by us at a rate of knots, one looked like he was stabbed in the face but as they all were doing there Linford Christie impersonations, the Stoke fans were pelting stones at them and who did one of them hit? Yes muggins here. I lovely crack on the head that the local pigs said I derserved for fighting with the locals, despite me just walking with two mates from the stadium!

Other classics include getting elephantitis of the ankle when we scored the winner against Leeds in the late 80s/early 90s in a classic (ended 4-3). As the winner went in everyone started jumping everywhere, I was pushed forward, twisted the ankle, almost fainted by the pain, a sweat passed over me and then I looked down and one of my ankles had swelled to triple the size. I struggled on and my mates and sympathetic fellow City fans pissed themselves for the next 10 minutes at my disability.

That push has cost me millions as I was touted as the next George Best :unsure:

Busted nose thanks to a David Connolly shot at Rovrum away :ph34r::cry::D

Thats weird..... that happened to me at Rovrum away, didnt break my nose, but twatted me clean on the side of the head and for about 20 mins after I kept having flashbacks! Weird as fuq!!

I think that was Conolly as well!! :rolleyes:

Archived