Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Injuries sustained watching Leicester

No physical damage to myself but I had to replace my phone after we conceded the 4th against Wolves in the 4-3. I had no internet or TV at the time so the phone was my only source of information and when I got the text about the 4th it was promptly thrown against the wall and had its life abruptly ended.

No physical damage to myself but I had to replace my phone after we conceded the 4th against Wolves in the 4-3. I had no internet or TV at the time so the phone was my only source of information and when I got the text about the 4th it was promptly thrown against the wall and had its life abruptly ended.

Did it get a proper burial?

Trash can or backyard lawn?

Swindon at Wembley in the Play Offs guy behind me gets whacked in the nose by his mate sitting next to him when the 3rd goal went in. I got blood all down the back of my Leicester shirt (nice!). Bloke behind missed the rest of the game getting patched up by St John's Ambulance.

This random event was captured on TV as they were being filmed by Central News for a mini documentary (like they do) following their 'Road to Wembley'.

Injuries to myself:

Some woman punched me in the face when we scored against ipswich 01/02 to force a 1-1 draw, split my lip.

Bruising on my leg when I fell through my chair standing on it against Liverpool at Filbo 99-00 when Izzet scored to make it 2-0.

Went crowd surfing against Luton when O'grady scored, landing quite badly.

Injuries to others:

Punched a poor old woman in the head who was sitting in front of me in season 03/04 when Craig Hignett missed a sitter, threw my fist in anger at what I thought was fresh air, sadly it caught this poor old dear sweet on the side of the noggin', never saw her after that game funnily enough.

In the Kop at FS & got hit in the face by the ball when some oppo player missed the goal with a rasping shot, ended up with a nose bleed and damage glasses.

Cast?

I opened a vein in frustration at Leicester v. Sunderland a couple of weeks ago. Suicide bids count as injuries, right?

Broke my leg so it was in cast.

Suicidal attempt ? Maybe you should be in a home ? :P:whistle:

Broke my leg so it was in cast.

Suicidal attempt ? Maybe you should be in a home ? :P:whistle:

Oh were you the guy with crutches by any chance then?

And yeah it was a JOKE. Yeah. That's right. A joke. There's not even any scars or external wounds! Ha! Ha! Ha! *nervous glance at exits*

And yeah it was a JOKE. Yeah. That's right. A joke. There's not even any scars or external wounds! Ha! Ha! Ha! *nervous glance at exits*

lol

No didn't need cruches for Fulham and when I rang the club up they said you are not allowed cruches anyway :blink:

haha i have many of injury, most being mental lol especialy lately the amount of times iv been told to pee off by girls just for getting annoyed about the score when i recieve the txts. but the main injury i have received was the 4-4 game against spurs last time we were in the prem, i was listening to the game while lining for my sisters team, the buff ladies did not like the fact i was cheering instead if flagging offside. i was bundled and i still get reoccusions of shoulder pains.

Archived