Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Joey to return (to Burnley)

Bizarrely I don't recall saying Burnley was better than Leicester - I merely pointed out that all areas have their good and bad points. I also provided some nice pictures of Burnley. Of course I could have found some awful images - just as I could for Leicester - but I chose to focus on the positives. I realise that is more difficult for some people.

And to the peoples hero, anybody who feels the need to attempt to belittle others over an internet message board clearly has some self worth issues that should be addressed.

Also, what sort of insular world do you wish to live in with your 'it's a local message board for local people' comments?

Ah well, best to leave you to yourselves I guess - Burnley and Millwall sing no one likes us we don't care, guess the Leicester version would be, no one could care less about us and we are really upset about it.

Dwad!

Bizarrely I don't recall saying Burnley was better than Leicester - I merely pointed out that all areas have their good and bad points. I also provided some nice pictures of Burnley. Of course I could have found some awful images - just as I could for Leicester - but I chose to focus on the positives. I realise that is more difficult for some people.

And to the peoples hero, anybody who feels the need to attempt to belittle others over an internet message board clearly has some self worth issues that should be addressed.

Also, what sort of insular world do you wish to live in with your 'it's a local message board for local people' comments?

Ah well, best to leave you to yourselves I guess - Burnley and Millwall sing no one likes us we don't care, guess the Leicester version would be, no one could care less about us and we are really upset about it.

yeah, apart from mandaric obviously. enjoy championship mid table obscurity. forever.

And to the peoples hero (sic.. it's capitalised - I'm important) , anybody who feels the need to attempt to belittle others over an internet message board clearly has some self worth issues that should be addressed.

Self-worth issues?

Hahahahaha!

I've never heard such rubbish an all my life! lol

"Doesn't fit the tune that". As they would say in Burnley

For the record Einstein there isn't a single River in my pictures.

Well if they aren't rivers then they don't count as nice, becuase canals are you know, diry n shit, full of shopping trollys and what have ye.

river Trents near Leicester, bet you didn't know that did you.

Thanks for the clarification.

Also, although I'm Einstein relative (get it??) to you... I'm actually not the man himself... (he died some time ago).

Did he drown in a canal in Burnley after failing to resist the wicked temptation of such a beatiful strech of water?

Did he drown in a canal in Burnley after failing to resist the wicked temptation of such a beatiful strech of water?

Longsiders was found in canal street, close to the spot where it happened.

He was found bending over with his trousers down clutching what appeared to be the letter 'c' from a road sign.

Well if they aren't rivers then they don't count as nice, becuase canals are you know, diry n shit, full of shopping trollys and what have ye.

river Trents near Leicester, bet you didn't know that did you.

The Manchester ship Canal is also full of cars, corpses, not-very-well laundered money and bags of cocaine.

Trolley's are for small-time Canals. :ph34r:

Leeds/Liverpool Canal is one

The other is a boating lake.

Hadn't really ever considered whether the Trent was near Leicester or not to be honest - I always tend to think of Nottingham when I think of the Trent and good football teams near it :rolleyes:

You don't mean that with

"Nottingham"

and

"good football teams"

appearing in the same sentence, do you? :ph34r:

I'm convinced this is a wind-up.

Hadn't really ever considered whether the Trent was near Leicester or not to be honest - I always tend to think of Nottingham when I think of the Trent and good football teams near it :rolleyes:

Nah nah nah naaah nah, well I bet half the people on here don't even know where Burnley is. Whether thats because no one has heard or Burnley, or it's because half the people on here are brain dead is another matter.

I feel quite bad now.

I've clearly been taking the piss out of a retard.

I apologise retard... runalong now.

is this guy for real !!! Burnley needs carpet bombing...any way as for the debate on Joey (not the friends bloke) if he knew we were intrested and he must be aware of the take over deal and he had any affinity for the club he would have held back and waited to see the developments (mind you that might take to xmas 2008) i could have understood if he had gone to one of bigger teams in the division but Burnley just proves he is just a bloody mercenary good luck to him though its there fans paying his wages now

Fair play to Burnleh, they could afford him, we couldn't.

Providing MM takes over, Gudjonsson isn't the type of player to take us forward, as been mentioned by a few on here.

I'm sure Joey will have a cracking time there. A lovely place to play yer football.

You would have thought Joey would hold out a few more days/weeks/months before we could afford him, the money grabbing b@stard! He was our worst player anyway!

I had the dubious experience of watching Burnley v Stoke on Tuesday night. Joey came on as sub in the 2nd half and made little difference. He did have a customary Joey thunderbolt effort from 30 yards though.

He must have figured this was his only chance to escape to antoher team during the jan window...and he'll probably move on again soon, he doesnt stay too long at any club really. I watched as he warmed up on the touchline in the corner by burnley's sh1te wooden away stand though and i thought why the hell has he decided to join a really poor team languishing in mid table of the champ.

Thats my other point, Burnley are so poor it absolutely beggars belief how we are below them, its just insane!!! Stoke on the other hand werent too shabby and Sidibe was a real handful.

I had the dubious experience of watching Burnley v Stoke on Tuesday night. Joey came on as sub in the 2nd half and made little difference. He did have a customary Joey thunderbolt effort from 30 yards though.

He must have figured this was his only chance to escape to antoher team during the jan window...and he'll probably move on again soon, he doesnt stay too long at any club really. I watched as he warmed up on the touchline in the corner by burnley's sh1te wooden away stand though and i thought why the hell has he decided to join a really poor team languishing in mid table of the champ.

Thats my other point, Burnley are so poor it absolutely beggars belief how we are below them, its just insane!!! Stoke on the other hand werent too shabby and Sidibe was a real handful.

And yet we made Stoke look rather ordinary a couple of months ago.

Just goes to show you, with the exception of one or two teams, anyone can beat anyone in this league on their day.

Archived