Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Joey to return (to Burnley)

Quick milan take us over! :cry: Get him back

This takeover has to happen soon! Burnley FFS! MM needs to be in before the end of jan obviously, but as its taking so long we missing out on available players to clubs like Burnley! Can anyone on that board actually think of voting againt a change? would baffle me :angry:

Well I was going to come on here to ask for your opinions on the lad, but I think I can guess they are pretty good judging from the bitterness displayed above.

lol yes. The majority of city fans loved the guy. He didnt want to leave us, put that pillock levein wouldnt give him a new deal so he searched for a new club arrgh!! :unsure:

lol yes. The majority of city fans loved the guy. He didnt want to leave us, put that pillock levein wouldnt give him a new deal so he searched for a new club arrgh!! :unsure:

Good stuff, we'll have a decent centre mid with Joey and Djemba-Djemba! Apparently he is having his medical at the minute (Joey that is).

Well I was going to come on here to ask for your opinions on the lad, but I think I can guess they are pretty good judging from the bitterness displayed above.

don't get too excited though, he's not THAT good. Worth the money you've paid though.

Good stuff, we'll have a decent centre mid with Joey and Djemba-Djemba! Apparently he is having his medical at the minute (Joey that is).

:cry::(

Can't belive this we keep letting people go but continue not to bring anyone in.

:cry::cry: I thought joey was great , a love players that aren't afraid to have a pop at goal from long range.

Gonna leave this here as I'm sure it'll be posted a million times here anyway if it gets moved to GF&S.

Personally I'd have him back in a flash for £260,000. I think we'll pay much more than that for players who aren't much better.

260,000 for him bargain would rather have him back than matt holland atm, he would have at least £150,000 for him so far from the sales of o'grady and low

Archived