Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ceebeefox

IF MM'S GONE, COME IN SOUNESS?

:dunno: As an owner and director of football? If he wanted Wolves why not us........ Am I desperate or what? Anything but these penniless clowns.

:whistle:

Yes that really is desperate. Why would you want Souness as your club's owner? :blink:

The Milan deal is not gone. He's only put it on hold to be with his mother who's seriously ill.

Yes that really is desperate. Why would you want Souness as your club's owner? :blink:

The Milan deal is not gone. He's only put it on hold to be with his mother who's seriously ill.

A Souness the Newcastle board realised they made a mistake appointing him, they sacked him. His last success in football was at Blackburn. However I agree with you..

Get him in as souness possible.

lol lol lol

Do you not read half the posts on here lol Everywhere but the Mercury reports that it is way before £25 million, more like £6M i think, unless Wolves has been reduced to £1M in desparation lol

i was getting confused with him buying the stadium too

sorry :ph34r:

I suspect that the headline figure quoted by Hayward for wolves (£20 mill) was just to acquire the equity. He would also require repayment of his loans at something close to par . That could be shedloads as the old fool has spent a fortune hiring and firing useless managers and players over the years

I've had a brain-wave.

It's obvious really.

Tigers desperate for capacity, have money.

Foxes can only fill two thirds of their stadium, teetering on the brink.

Solution: simple.

Swap grounds with the Tigers. They can take on the mortgage for the Walkers as they can afford it. We get Welford Road in return.

Tigers get the bigger stadium, ready-made to move into at the end of the season at a relatively low cost.

:)

I think I'm onto something here. :santa:

I've had a brain-wave.

It's obvious really.

Tigers desperate for capacity, have money.

Foxes can only fill two thirds of their stadium, teetering on the brink.

Solution: simple.

Swap grounds with the Tigers. They can take on the mortgage for the Walkers as they can afford it. We get Welford Road in return.

Tigers get the bigger stadium, ready-made to move into at the end of the season at a relatively low cost.

:)

I think I'm onto something here. :santa:

I like your thinking.

We get (some) terracing for a start. :whistle:

Archived