Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Dodgy Toe

Who's looking forward to Leeds coming in March?

Assuming Wise hasn't been sacked by then

1) Who's going - a full house would be great

2) Anyone got any good chants ready for when he has to stand still for 90 mins and take the abuse?

3) Anyone got any good chants for Captain Birdseye too?

As we could both be relegated by then, err No I'm not looking forward to it.

Assuming Wise hasn't been sacked by then

1) Who's going - a full house would be great

2) Anyone got any good chants ready for when he has to stand still for 90 mins and take the abuse?

3) Anyone got any good chants for Captain Birdseye too?

Full house - No chance.

As for Wise,the normal i should imagine " Dennis Wise what a willy puller" Repeat for 90 mins most probably. :yawn:

I'm not looking forward to the leeds game because we could seriously be in the shits by then!

I look forward to taking the piss out of wise when there is at least half a league separating us. Preferably us above them...

It will be a good match should either we be about safe, or both clubs in a relegation battle (very likely)

The atmosphere against Leeds is often good anyway, so add Dennis Wise to the equation and you've got yourself a dandy.

Relegation match with added spice (wise, heath)!! SHould be a good 'en!!!

It will be a good match should either we be about safe, or both clubs in a relegation battle (very likely)

The atmosphere against Leeds is often good anyway, so add Dennis Wise to the equation and you've got yourself a dandy.

the relegation battle at barnsley, 2nd last game of season will be a good occassion :unsure:

Archived