Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

I think a few people thought we would have better quality in and I bet no one saw the Williams departure coming either

I don't think that anyone (that would consider themselves to be realistic) expected any better than what we got yesterday without the takeover having been settled. We don't have the money but more than that - sitting in 18th in the Chumpionship riding three points from relegation. What kind of player is going to be attracted here? One that has a deep held desire to be managed by Rob Kelly? lol

Williams (IMHO) was a cock; he was lazy and we are well shot of him. I had more than one G&T to celebrate his leaving last night :D

I don't think that anyone (that would consider themselves to be realistic) expected any better than what we got yesterday without the takeover having been settled. We don't have the money but more than that - sitting in 18th in the Chumpionship riding three points from relegation. What kind of player is going to be attracted here? One that has a deep held desire to be managed by Rob Kelly? lol

Williams (IMHO) was a cock; he was lazy and we are well shot of him. I had more than one G&T to celebrate his leaving last night :D

Lets hope he doesnt improve like the last player we let Watford have on a cheapie! GW to be vice-captain as Jordan rallies the troops??? :whistle::unsure:

ARRR Jordan Stewart has not improved he's had one good game v West Ham, they fu*king hate him down there!

I`ll be surprised if he hasnt improved a bit for Boothroyd to have made him captain. He`s also started more games than any other Watford player this season which could be the primary reason why they are bottom of the prem with 2 wins in 24 games!

Really pushing the boat out there, Dave. :thumbup:

Wonder what you'll do when Andy Johnson leaves... or Rob Kelly? :ph34r:

Drunk to paralysis. lol

ARRR Jordan Stewart has not improved he's had one good game v West Ham, they fu*king hate him down there!

He's in t' Premiership, none of our players are. He must be better than what we've got. :ph34r:

I also hear his leadership skills are first class. :ph34r:

I`ll be surprised if he hasnt improved a bit for Boothroyd to have made him captain. He`s also started more games than any other Watford player this season which could be the primary reason why they are bottom of the prem with 2 wins in 24 games!

Boothroyd loves him for some reason, he's still garbage. I went Villa Watford when our game against Brum was called off, he still can't beat the first man with his set pieces, he still makes stupid mistakes, he still gets caught out of position, most Watford fans want him dead.

Boothroyd loves him for some reason, he's still garbage. I went Villa Watford when our game against Brum was called off, he still can't beat the first man with his set pieces, he still makes stupid mistakes, he still gets caught out of position, most Watford fans want him dead.

Thats a little harsh. He`s Englands best naturally left-sided player :rolleyes:

What about now? :unsure:

He may well turn out to be an established prem player, but with the likes of Micah Richards and others coming through, i just don't see stearman in that category. He's taken a step backwards this season.

Wonder whether he'll get some playing time this weekend. Can't see what Watford want to do with Williams in a starting eleven. They must be thinking highly of him if he should end up on the pitch in yellow and red.

Good luck to him with the Hornets.

Archived