Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

I dread to think who'll play in the midfield now.

The mind boggles in a number of unpleasant directions.

Weso/Johnson?

Johnson/Tiatto?

Tiatto/Weso (the best of the bunch so far!)

Weso/Hughes - but who to play RW? Not Maybury? :blink::unsure::cry:

Still, I suppose Williams was a higher earner since we signed him way back when... so some more money off the wage bill, perhaps? :unsure:

If this is true and we got a few bob for him, I'd say it was a good bit of business. He could/would have walked at the end of the season anyway. :whistle:

Our squad's dissolving...

Next, they'll take spectators to fill in the gaps.

(And in the background, Del Amitri play "Nothing Ever Happens")

Wait, any money mentioned? We have a sell-on...bla bla.

Plus don't see any point in hurrying to get a player. Loans allow flexibility.

He was good but to be honest...selling these players are giving a chance for young players.

Let's start the day with a frown on our faces. I thought GW was a good player, never really hit the heights for us, too lazy by half, but another loss to a struggling side. After last night I am starting to feel really down now.

as an individual player this really isn't a very big loss. he wasn't great.

that's not the point though is it. the point is who the hell are we gonna play in midfield and who has rob kelly got to replace him...

you have got someone to replace him haven't you rob? err rob? ROB?

:unsure:

This is a bit gutting, don't know why they want him. Hopefully we have been given some cash for him but i doubt that very much.

So who is our creative midfielder now then

Just been looking on skysports and the official site and i cant see anything about it.

I refuse to believe its true until i hear more....

Same here :thumbup:

Nothing on watfords site either

Just been looking on skysports and the official site and i cant see anything about it.

I refuse to believe its true until i hear more....

Agreed Bignev, need confirmation and the money!!!

It's a good move for Williams, he will shine there....RK and Leicester just didn't suit him!!

In one ear, out the other.

I'm upset we are still getting rid of players, but if i'm honest. Williams isn't that big a loss. If we don't manage to bring in a replacement or at least give Andy King a chance then i'll be disgusted.

It's a shame Williams never fulfilled his potential here, but that's his fault as much as anyone elses.

I think today could make or break Leicester City.

In one ear, out the other.

I'm upset we are still getting rid of players, but if i'm honest. Williams isn't that big a loss. If we don't manage to bring in a replacement or at least give Andy King a chance then i'll be disgusted.

It's a shame Williams never fulfilled his potential here, but that's his fault as much as anyone elses.

We still can make loan deals, which I think RK will be looking at!!

We still can make loan deals, which I think RK will be looking at!!

I mean if we get rid of many more today. I still think there's at least one more on their way.

I also think either today or tomorrow will see a conclusion to the MM take-over saga. The news will break that it's off, shock!!! :D

I think I might go and stick my head in a bucket :(

I normally try to stay positive, but I just can't even do that. This club needs completely sweeping out from top to bottom and I fear the man with the brush has done a runner.

Archived