Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Last Straw?

What would the last straw with LCFC be for you? Like where you'd absolutely despise the board / RK?

I think mine would be if / when Kisnorbo was sold.

He can be replaced.......But Mandaric deal falling through for me would have me joining the growing "Total Apathy Band Of Brothers" no need to mention names, just read todays postings.

What would the last straw with LCFC be for you? Like where you'd absolutely despise the board / RK?

I think mine would be if / when Kisnorbo was sold.

When you've been a fan as long as me there will have been far worse days than the departure of someone like Kisnorbo.

He wouldn't have got anywhere near the team in the 60's. Quality wise he'd stand by Ian King like diamante to a diamond.

Wait til you watched people like Alan Smith, Frank McLintock as a player!), Peter Shilton and Gary Lineker depart. Then you know you've had a bad day.

Very sensible to me, If you don't like a thread why don't you ignore it ? instead of a stupid idiotic post like that. Grow up ffs.

Sensible, when will you hate our board? lol yes extrenly sensible, look at all the senisble people flocking to it with their sensible posts. It's pathetic, they do what they have to for a reason and even if we do "hate them" it makes no differnce.

Mine would be if/when they sent me a letter with duck shit smeared all over it.

As long as they weren't trying to actually sell it to me, I'd cope.

Sensible, when will you hate our board? lol yes extrenly sensible, look at all the senisble people flocking to it with their sensible posts. It's pathetic, they do what they have to for a reason and even if we do "hate them" it makes no differnce.

If you "Hate this board" don't fekking post.

Ye What Mate?

Dectecting a IQ below 90 here :rolleyes: . Dunno quite where you got me hating foxes talk from but I meant the board as in "Board of Directors" not foxes talk.

Well that's fine, we all probably dislike the LCFC Board, but no need to wreck someones thread just because you are bored, or you happen not to like it. Co's thats got me thinking that you actually do hate THIS board.

Well that's fine, we all probably dislike the LCFC Board, but no need to wreck someones thread just because you are bored, or you happen not to like it. Co's thats got me thinking that you actually do hate THIS board.

Can't be ****ed to argue with you, it was a bit of humour. I didn't wreck this thread it was doomed for the off.

Archived