Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

The deal was not done

The crux of what is being said on TB is that the board have been given the deal and are recomending it to the shareholders... we'll soon see if this is true, but the FT poster didnt shoot it down, which comming from them can only be a good thing, but I'll belive it once i see it!

Personally I think the thread title of this should be changed.

Bob was not "talking balls", in one of my later posts in this thread I explained what he probably meant was a deal had been struck and the document would now given to shareholder.

So in fact he was correct, the board and MM have agreed a deal... it's now down to the shareholders!!! The FT confirmed bob was correct!!!

I've actually just produced a few tears, of joy obviously. I honestly thought this was dead in the water, even if it still doesn't materialise, I will treasure the moment of sheer joy I got from reading the deal is back on.

I was looking forward to being midserable today aswell, aah well.

:bounce: MM BOUNCE!!!!

Where would we be without Jisler at CB? :ph34r:

Dont put all your energies about the Jister as a defender mate as he is awesome in attacking set-piece positions. The Jister is an all-rounder, similar to Fred Flintoff :D

Yeah, what I gather from this is that 'J' and 'K' lay next to each other on the keyboard and maybe Geo has fingers like lincolnshire sausages!? lol

Geo fat fingers?! lol mate but as I said I always blame it on the fact that I am just a visitor to your country and my spelling isnt perfect being Greek-Cypriot. Ok I was born in England in 1972 and was schooled here but thats not the point :D

Geo fat fingers?! lol mate but as I said I always blame it on the fact that I am just a visitor to your country and my spelling isnt perfect being Greek-Cypriot. Ok I was born in England in 1972 and was schooled here but thats not the point :D

Mate, don't try using that as an excuse, I know plenty of GC's that speak better English than me!! :o

EDIT: And i'm from Kent where we speak perfect English innit! :whistle:

Mate, don't try using that as an excuse, I know plenty of GC's that speak better English than me!! :o

EDIT: And i'm from Kent where we speak perfect English innit! :whistle:

My English is almost as good as Shilpa`s but not a touch on Jade`s :D

Right, its time to go to the gym but I am going to have to put the rowing machine, cross trainer, boxing room and weights to one side today and look for the porkfinger excercise machine as I have let myself down today with Pat "The Jister" Jisnorbo. :blink::blink:

Archived