Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

The deal was not done

Starting to believe...

Oh happy days! :D

if mm signs tonight

i can see us signing 3 or 4 more players

matty holland being one :D

I cannot believe this - 5 minutes ago it was all doom and gloom. Now there's an unconfirmed rumour that the deals completed and suddenly everything's fantastic again! :o

And they say football fans have short memories. :D

I never usually get my hopes up, but as others on there have said. Bob hasn't been one to spout crap, his inside info is usually correct!!

If true then is know one botherd of the piss take about the timing of this? Not that i'm complaining that much if those shysters upstairs are gone :thumbup:

I cannot believe this - 5 minutes ago it was all doom and gloom. Now there's an unconfirmed rumour that the deals completed and suddenly everything's fantastic again! :o

Top quality source though. He may fail now, I cannot say. However I have every reason to believe him. ;):thumbup:

I said the same thing only this morning. One minute the sky is falling in, the next minute the good times are just around the corner.

I'm not bothered. Im getting tired now as this has been going on for 3 months. He put a bid in nearly 3 months today and still we're waiting for an announcement. I know with the hidden debts and Mrs. Mandaric's illness has stalled the announcement but im nearly past caring.

But hey, things seem to be looking up. As if Mandaric will be confirmed tonight and we'll sign 3-4 players in 5 & 1/2 hours :doh:

In my opinion the timing is good. RK should have had all the players he wanted pre planned and so is ready to get the players in on loan. There has been very little activity in the market until today and everyone will expect leicester to have no money.

I'd still be surprised if the deal is done though as it seems strange that we would sell williams with Milan at the helm...unless that undisclosed fee is rather large

Archived