Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

The deal was not done

I'm inclined to believe it. I'm sure I read somewhere that once the principle was agreed, MM could okay certain happenings. Today's action - particularly Williams departure but the other moves too - suggest that the happenings have been condoned.

You cannot imagine they wouldn't have been approved by any incoming owner. And seeing there's been no announcement of a breakdown in negotiations I cannot imagine the club as it stands operating independently.

Whether this will prove to be the first rays of new luight shining on Leicester City or another false dawn, we'll see.

Possibly the deals only just done and we're about to sign a proper good player?

We can dream.

I bet this is balls. I reckon it'll be done, but not for another week or so.

Bob is usually a good source.

I would imagine what has been done is the bid has been finalised and it will now be sent out to sharholders.

100percentfox on foxfanzine said something would be happening today. He is Geoff Peters who worked at radio Leicester by the way.

Bob is usually a good source.

I would imagine what has been done is the bid has been finalised and it will now be sent out to sharholders.

100percentfox on foxfanzine said something would be happening today. He is Geoff Peters who worked at radio Leicester by the way.

Hmm, maybe. Maybe the deal's as good as done and they're throwing caution to the wind as far as the wage bill is concerned. Still, it won't go through properly tonight.

Don't know what you mean ;)

Lets just keep our fingers crossed.

Change the title of the thread to maybe of you want Davie... I rushed it and missed it out!!!

No problem with the title if the Mockery have been able to use it since the middle of November I don't see why you shouldn't.

Deal or no Deal, just dissappointed in the loans.

I had a dream that it was annoucned today that the deal was confirmed today and that he brought Ray Parlour and Matt Holland with him.

Maybe Bob got his info from my dream ?

If that happened I'd be dead chuffed.

Don't mean to be ignorant but why is the source a good one, I recognise the name but am a bit of a virgin to all this forum stuff, please explain your confidence. This is the internet afterall.

Because of previous information he has given on things. He hasn't been one to make stuff up.

No problem with the title if the Mockery have been able to use it since the middle of November I don't see why you shouldn't.

Deal or no Deal, just dissappointed in the loans.

I'd imagine the list of available players was down to the dregs this close to close of business and this was mainly a einforcing exercise for no extra outlay.

who says the players we have signed on loan are poor, especially Glombard and Keates - they havent been given a chance yet by anyone.

I do, why?

Am I not allowed an opinion?

They are poor in respect of the sort of signings I expected we might get with MM in place. They are both risky signings with very little experience of this division and probably have no concept of a relegation fight.

Because of previous information he has given on things. He hasn't been one to make stuff up.

Fair enough, it was enough to make my heart skip a beat anyway. I'm far too easily excited, damn forums, can't live with em can't live.......

Archived