Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

The deal was not done

And remember the takeover was expected to be announced on the last 2 Thursdays! it's Thursday tomorrow..

No that was the mercury, who have quite frankly been the least reliable source of information during the whole thing.

I do, why?

Am I not allowed an opinion?

They are poor in respect of the sort of signings I expected we might get with MM in place. They are both risky signings with very little experience of this division and probably have no concept of a relegation fight.

that may not be a bad thing

GTFox on Fox Fanzine is at it again.

3 loan signings to replace Fryatt and Hume. :blink:

If this isn't true then he is well and truly being filed under 'W' for Wankers along with www.football-rumours.co.uk and this woman at work I don't like.

Put them all in a suitcase for a little trip to

BN14760_21~Antarctica-Landscape-Antarctica-Posters.jpg

I do, why?

Am I not allowed an opinion?

They are poor in respect of the sort of signings I expected we might get with MM in place. They are both risky signings with very little experience of this division and probably have no concept of a relegation fight.

ofcourse you are allowed an opinion, i wasnt disagreeing. im just saying give them a chance before we say they are poor players. its a very bad thing the 2 younger lads dont know what a relegation fight involves but lets hope they play well on the pitch for LCFC if they get a chance.

Don't mean to be ignorant but why is the source a good one, I recognise the name but am a bit of a virgin to all this forum stuff, please explain your confidence. This is the internet afterall.

This source is a good one because in the more 3 1/2 years I have known his posting he has correctly forecasted many events. To date to my knowledge he has only blown it once. He rarely gives info away but when he does it is only wrong once every 3 1/2 years. ;):thumbup:

ofcourse you are allowed an opinion, i wasnt disagreeing. im just saying give them a chance before we say they are poor players. its a very bad thing the 2 younger lads dont know what a relegation fight involves but lets hope they play well on the pitch for LCFC if they get a chance.

No one's saying they shouldn't have chance and for what they are they might be very good, I just think they're not the players LCFC need at this time, which makes them poor signings to me.

No one's saying they shouldn't have chance and for what they are they might be very good, I just think they're not the players LCFC need at this time, which makes them poor signings to me.

In truth they are nothing to excite the blood. :ph34r:

champagne_cork.jpg

Here's to you

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN

champagne_cork.jpg

Here's to you

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN

is the protest still on?

Im keeping the champagne on ice till its confirmed!

On foxfanzine!

northendpfc Posted on 31/1 19:24 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

2 pompey players on loan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

todorov and andy o'brien.

toddy scored 28 goals the season we won the league.

o'brien cost £2m from newcastle, not quite prem standard but would be class in your league.

source quay radio in portsmouth

I don't Know anymore i just don't know........ You happy :rolleyes:

Archived