Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

The deal was not done

On foxfanzine!

northendpfc Posted on 31/1 19:24 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

2 pompey players on loan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

todorov and andy o'brien.

toddy scored 28 goals the season we won the league.

o'brien cost £2m from newcastle, not quite prem standard but would be class in your league.

source quay radio in portsmouth

I don't Know anymore i just don't know........ You happy :rolleyes:

Would love to believe you fully but ive been let down again and again! so understand my cautiosness on this matter!

Edit: Is there a website which is not a forum confirming it?

Remember mandaric only allowed pompey loans and free transfers (on high wages) when he first took over them. I doubt Williams' wages would be equal to Horsfield's Glombard's and Yeates so it must be true!!!!!!!!

Williams would have been the highest IMO £8k per wk? can't be far off Horsfield must be on a bit but we dont necersarily will be paying 100% of his wages :thumbup:

dunno i have a strange feeling either..... we are gunna lose a couple or maybe 1 or 2 more in!

maybe i`m now just optimistic seeing as we have made 3 :P

I have a feeling kisnorbo and brum, now they have sold upson??? Hope not.

I have a feeling kisnorbo and brum, now they have sold upson??? Hope not.

I said exactly the same thing earlier on...

IF Mandaric has or is about to take over then I don't think we would let him go though...

dunno i have a strange feeling either..... we are gunna lose a couple or maybe 1 or 2 more in!

maybe i`m now just optimistic seeing as we have made 3 :P

You know what i cant help but agree with you on that one,got that same feeling, its been to quiet until today theres more to come i love this club i never watch soaps but jesus but you could turn this club into one..bloody rollercoster :cry:

I do, why?

Am I not allowed an opinion?

They are poor in respect of the sort of signings I expected we might get with MM in place. They are both risky signings with very little experience of this division and probably have no concept of a relegation fight.

I've got to say I don't disagree with oyur comments.

I didn't exactly get over excited when I read the news.

Archived