Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Be part of the vocal Blue and White Army!

Leeds?

they took about 1'500 to a saturday game last year.

They won't bring many to a mid-week game.

Don't think west brom will bring loads either. Probably 2000.

Anyway big up the N block army :thumbup:

If you want to have it mate, no problem :thumbup:

Get in touch with JME and he will speak to Pj about it :thumbup:

Don't credit me with the fooking drum! All I know is that the drum is there should we want it. It is not my drum lol!

Again, I will just re-iterate the fact that I shall be requiring certain details off of interested Season Ticket Holders in the coming days so that I can compile a list and get it sent to the ticket office. It's easier for everyone involved that way. If you could PM me with your Block, Row, Seat Number, and Client Reference Code, I'd be most grateful. Thanks. :thumbup:

So we give our details out, right then how do we goabout getting into N block??

Drum sticks have arrived - 2 of 'em. We'll sort out who owns the drum nearer the game. :P

Basically as far as I'm aware (and I will know more after speaking to Peter Jones in the coming days), you give me the details I have requested, I pass them on to the Ticket Office, and then the Ticket Office shall make tickets available to the people who have requested them for Block N. What I will ask PJ when I talk to him will be simple: "How will the fans who pass their ST details to me go about getting in to Block N for the Coventry game?". I'll post my reply on here as soon as he tells me.

Safe.

:cool:

Drum sticks have arrived - 2 of 'em. We'll sort out who owns the drum nearer the game. :P

Basically as far as I'm aware (and I will know more after speaking to Peter Jones in the coming days), you give me the details I have requested, I pass them on to the Ticket Office, and then the Ticket Office shall make tickets available to the people who have requested them for Block N. What I will ask PJ when I talk to him will be simple: "How will the fans who pass their ST details to me go about getting in to Block N for the Coventry game?". I'll post my reply on here as soon as he tells me.

Safe.

:cool:

But what i mean is, how will we get our tickets AND how will we give up our ST voucher without ripping the club off??

But what i mean is, how will we get our tickets AND how will we give up our ST voucher without ripping the club off??

Seeing as I'm more than likely going to be talking to PJ at the beginning of this week (possibly Monday or Tuesday - Wednesday at the latest), I shall sort out all of the questions/queries you may have on this issue. As of right now, I know just about as much as you do on the matter.

I'm confident there will be a simple solution to the problem though, and as soon as I know anything I shall make you aware of it. Have patience bertie. :)

Look out for any notices on the club website tomorrow. You will not be ripping off the club. They just think it is easier to manage if Jamie can gather as many season ticket holder details as possible and then tickets can be issued to allow supporters to switch. It just prevents people individually from going down in ones or twos to the ticket office. The club want to try and keep everyone concentrated to maximise the effect and gauge numbers.

Seeing as I'm more than likely going to be talking to PJ at the beginning of this week (possibly Monday or Tuesday - Wednesday at the latest), I shall sort out all of the questions/queries you may have on this issue. As of right now, I know just about as much as you do on the matter.

I'm confident there will be a simple solution to the problem though, and as soon as I know anything I shall make you aware of it. Have patience bertie. :)

Jamie a recomendation for Peter Jones.

Would it possible to simply show your Season ticket at the turnstile and be let in?

It would stop a lot of hasle anyway

:dunno:

Jamie a recomendation for Peter Jones.

Would it possible to simply show your Season ticket at the turnstile and be let in?

It would stop a lot of hasle anyway

:dunno:

From what i can gather you have to approach the ticket office about exchanging your seat for the game and you will then receive a printed ticket stub that allows you to gain access to Block N. Remember, the club then have a record of your location for the game (health and safety) and then (if demand dictates) can sell your seat for that game to another supporter as it is vacant.

I would suggest that there are two options for supporters: either pass your details on to Jamie so he can sort it out for you and save you the hassle or contact the ticket office and ask to exchange to the highest point in Block N as possible. That is where we are starting from and then as more supporters move across tickets will be sold further down. It is a case of whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember the atmosphere stems from the top of the stand! As more tickets get sold it will be further down the stand towards the bottom.

The trunstiles should tell them how many have entered.

Also consider that several supporters have already re-located so supporters wishing to move need to make one of two decisions about moving across. Supporters need to act quickly to avoid disappointment if you want prime seats near the back. I would suggest contacting Jamie to ensure you are grouped together with friends and known singers.

Naaa, just vote for Cameron and he'll do the rest. <_< :rolleyes:

The club will be publicising the singing section early this week so keep your eye out. No mention has been made today on the website. Also, either contact the ticket office or Jamie about transfering.

Archived