Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Be part of the vocal Blue and White Army!

all those teams with quality support have all developed and are on the up, biggest example, portsmouth, few years ago they were in the old second division. but with mandaric and their suport, they are now siting firmly in the top 10 of the premiership, and with our help, that could be us in atlest 2 years time!

The drum could either be great or shocking, if its like the Portmouth one - which is the beat you can hear when they're on TV/MotD - it would be great.

If its like Derby or Colchester - the drums are tinny, and you can barely hear them. Because of this the fans don't sing along with them, hopefully this wouldn't be an issue in N anyway.

The drum could either be great or shocking, if its like the Portmouth one - which is the beat you can hear when they're on TV/MotD - it would be great.

If its like Derby or Colchester - the drums are tinny, and you can barely hear them. Because of this the fans don't sing along with them, hopefully this wouldn't be an issue in N anyway.

There is no obligation with the drum. The club just thought it would be a good idea. Plus, may of us have bruised hands from banging the corrugated metal at the back of the stand! A drum has to be used well, i agree, but i feel it can be put to good effect!

untitled1uz1.jpg

In my experience using that part of you're hand to bang doesn't hurt, even if you do it all game :P

PS: I was also pointing out if it is used well it can be great, ie. Portmouth

I too am a man with experiance of banging metal at the football and Potter3 is correct! :ph34r::thumbup:

untitled1uz1.jpg

In my experience using that part of you're hand to bang doesn't hurt, even if you do it all game :P

PS: I was also pointing out if it is used well it can be great, ie. Portmouth

I am thinking about bringing some heavy duty metal tools to bang the metal with. The good thing is it would make lots of noise. The downside might be that we would not have a stadium left! Atleast it would spare me an injury! :P

I am thinking about bringing some heavy duty metal tools to bang the metal with. The good thing is it would make lots of noise. The downside might be that we would not have a stadium left! Atleast it would spare me an injury! :P

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NO! lol:ph34r:lol

Yes, there were discussions about extending the away corner for certain games and NO Coventry was not one of them,
Er, yes it was.

Thank you.

Er, yes it was.

Thank you.

It may have been on the letter but the club have said that the only teams they could actually see selling out the away allocation were derby and birmigham but seeing as Brum is on Tuesday I doubt they will but I expect the sheep to bring a fair few.

It may have been on the letter but the club have said that the only teams they could actually see selling out the away allocation were derby and birmigham but seeing as Brum is on Tuesday I doubt they will but I expect the sheep to bring a fair few.

Doesn't alter the fact it was considered, which is what is being disputed.

Leeds will sell out. West Brom probably will too, if they maintain current form over the next couple of games, and it'll be their fans first visit to the stadium which always swells the away numbers. Wolves will if they go on a good run and get into the play-off positions by the time we play them in May.

...where I was, and still am, known simply as 'Drum'.

Hollow and makes an empty noise?

Thin skinned?

You are painted red and rest in mens laps while they hit on you?

The truth must be out there... :D

Leeds will sell out. West Brom probably will too, if they maintain current form over the next couple of games, and it'll be their fans first visit to the stadium which always swells the away numbers. Wolves will if they go on a good run and get into the play-off positions by the time we play them in May.

I doubt Leeds will have good supporter backing come the end of the season as they already resemble relegation fodder! West Brom may, but i feel it may be beyond them whilst Wolves have never had good away support.

They have been the quietest and poorest fans to visit The Walkers Stadium in the last two seasons. The singing section though is being trialled for a number of games up until the end of the season to hopefully establish it for next season. The only real game where the club feel strongly that away numbers will be in excess of 3200 is Derby as they are sitting pretty at the top. :cry:

Leeds?

they took about 1'500 to a saturday game last year.

They won't bring many to a mid-week game.

Archived