Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Be part of the vocal Blue and White Army!

I want to thank the people on here who have supported us on the idea right from the begining and are still in support of us now. I'd also like to say thankyou to the people on here who at first were skeptical and didn't think we'd actively try to do anything about what we were saying. They seem to be warming to us and appreciating us for trying - which is all we'd ask for to be honest. We appreciate all of the kind words which have been spoken, and are very, very grateful for your support. :smile::thumbup:

Furthermore, I'd like to thank the people on here who feel we're doing certain things wrong or we're destined for failure. It is you who spur us on all the more and make us more determined to succeed with the idea. We may be younger than many of you, but we can take criticism and use it to our advantage in trying to put things right. :)

I know people say we shouldn't have gone through the club - I understand why and I was quite apprehensive and hesitant to do so myself, Standupandsing will tell you that. But I can honestly say they have been extremely lenient and co-operative in the whole matter, and I was suprised at how quickly they agreed to our proposal.

I would just like to add RE. the drum, the club already had it bought but couldn't see a reasonable use for it. They said it is ours if we want it. There are no definitive plans to use it right now from my point of view regardless of what has already been said on here. Though there was talk at the meeting yesterday that Cliff Ginetta was going to be involved in banging it.

Hopefully all of the people who support the idea will help us to be successful in the trial so the club continue to take us seriously and allow us to continue permanently into next season and the distant future.

Season Ticket Holders - if you could pass me your details should you want to be involved in the trial against Coventry, I will be able to get your seats moved across to N block as a one-off for that game. :thumbsup:

Bert's coming over.

As am i.

Good lads. As said already, at some stage I'll need to collect your Season Ticket details so I can hand them over to the main man at the Ticket Office in order for him to transfer you over to N block free of charge as a one off.

We need to get as many people as we can who support the whole concept to prove to the club that it is a popular idea and it will generate a better atmosphere. Basically, the Cov game could shape whether or not this whole idea gets off the ground and running on a permanent basis.

I haven`t read it all on here but the bits I have read sound great. Well Done to all those involved as anything that enhances the identity of the satdium and its "hardcore" singers can only be good. It may also encourage the rest of the fans to join in.

Kepp up the good work.

Carnt wait till it gets going :)

Any one sitting in N block today?

As far as I am aware, there are no plans for anyone to make the switch into block N until the Coventry game. That being said, if you'd like to sit in block N for the Coventry game, and you have a season ticket somewhere else in the ground, then I would need you to PM me with your details so I can get you transferred over there.

Maybe if you perhaps read a little bit of the thread?!? :P;)

As far as I am aware, there are no plans for anyone to make the switch into block N until the Coventry game. That being said, if you'd like to sit in block N for the Coventry game, and you have a season ticket somewhere else in the ground, then I would need you to PM me with your details so I can get you transferred over there.

I allready sit in N block ........................................................:)

Cya there when you move :w00t:

I allready sit in N block ........................................................:)

Cya there when you move :w00t:

Ahhh right then maybe I should look at the data of who's posting things then!! :whistle::blush::thumbup:

Well we'll be there for the Coventry game mate so we'll come up and say hello when we make the switch. :yesyes:

If i ask the club to move my seat, what will they say.

I might do it today but i don't want them being all fussy about it.

Il see if i can get furthest back.

I think it will be best to do it through Jamie as this gives us a good idea of the numbers. As Jamie has said feel free to pass your season ticket deatails to him in a PM.

What we need is people do be ready to move for the Coventry game. Today is a little too soon to get people really interested and able to make the switch. The Coventry game gives the club and the fans who want to, ample opportunity to move. Just to reiterate the club would be delighted if you will move across as you are trying to make a positive difference! The only catch is it must be before a matchday otherwise they see it as adding to the congestion for those actually wishing to buy a ticket.

The ticket office should be aware of what is happening, or they will be finding out very soon, so there is no need to fret. If there are questions raised explain the situation. The club are extremely co-operative. This whole experience has taught me despite our current league predicament, we have a great club that is prepared to listen to its fans, as long as you are prepared to approach them and be honest in what you want from them.

One small point that i noticed today.... if people are thinking of moving to N1, you'd better invest in baseball caps or sun glasses because the sun will be right in your eyes for most of the game as it was today!!

I did notice that myself from The Kop and this could be an issue :P .

The people who sit behind me had already heard about the idea and have said they will move their tickets for the Coventry game.

I think it will be best to do it through Jamie as this gives us a good idea of the numbers. As Jamie has said feel free to pass your season ticket deatails to him in a PM.

:thumbup:

This is essentially what Peter Jones said to me earlier when he came up to the back of D2. He'd like me (if possible) to get a list of Season Ticket Holders' details and pass them on to the main man in the Ticket Office. He said that it'll give them a rough idea of numbers and also help to ensure that we're all grouped together (as is the plan) instead of being spread out and split up by singles and doubles sold seperately.

I might make the move and see what it's like.

I was thinking about another possible solution if this doesn't work. How about giving the away fans the north stand and basically adding to L1 across the east stand?

Then move all the family stand people who want to across to the 'Kop' which is full of kids anyway :P

I might make the move and see what it's like.

I was thinking about another possible solution if this doesn't work. How about giving the away fans the north stand and basically adding to L1 across the east stand?

Then move all the family stand people who want to across to the 'Kop' which is full of kids anyway :P

That is a good idea, but the club are very secpitical about moving the away fans as has been said before.

Would be nice to see you make the move :thumbup:

After speaking to Peter Jones today he said that there should be a start with the marketing campaign on monday :D

That is a good idea, but the club are very secpitical about moving the away fans as has been said before.

Would be nice to see you make the move :thumbup:

After speaking to Peter Jones today he said that there should be a start with the marketing campaign on monday :D

Oh right.

I was also thinking if this was to catch on and it did become popular, will you be looking into extending this area from just N block?

Oh right.

I was also thinking if this was to catch on and it did become popular, will you be looking into extending this area from just N block?

We haven't discussed things that far with the club because at the minute we're only on trial. If it is a success during the trial period, we will be given the block on a regular basis from next season. Should it continue to grow, then I can't see the club being able to prevent people from moving across and the area expanding. I think a massive growth if we got too big for block N would seriously force them to reconsider switching the Kop and the Family Stand.

As I say though, we haven't discussed things that far and it is all "ifs" at the moment.

Archived