Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

3 new albums

Jamie T - Top album, certainly not everyones cup of tea. A bit of a 'Streets' vibe.

Klaxons - After one listen it is shite, i'll give it more time but not impressed. Except for 'Golden Skans'

Just Jack - Starz in their eyes is really annoying me now after so much radio play. But the album is excellent, something a bit different to what's out there at the minute. Definitely worth a listen.

Jamie T - Top album, certainly not everyones cup of tea. A bit of a 'Streets' vibe.

Klaxons - After one listen it is shite, i'll give it more time but not impressed. Except for 'Golden Skans'

Just Jack - Starz in their eyes is really annoying me now after so much radio play. But the album is excellent, something a bit different to what's out there at the minute. Definitely worth a listen.

Eclectic mix mate. Let us know how you get on with them after a few more listens.

I've got them all... find them all a bit mediocre, but have probably only listened to them once or twice each all the way through

I'd agree with that to be honest... I wish i'd just downloaded about 5 songs from each album instead of buying the whole thing. Lots of fillers!!!

I wouldn't like to comment on downloading of 5 songs or entire albums but let's just say if they don't grow on me any, I'll be deleting them. :ph34r:

I got Klaxons and Jamie T.. and have since grabbed a friend's copy of The Shins.

An amazing week of new music!

Klaxons - I love it. Some great tunes on it! Looking forward to getting some glowsticks and seeing them live!

Jamie T - Equally loving this album just as much as Klaxons. I can imagine his voice would irritate many poeple though!

Saw Jamie T again on tuesday. Immense.

Klaxons album and his are amazing, not so sure on Just Jack tho.

Jamie T's is very good (i see the Streets comparison Babylon!), im not too keen on the Klaxons apart from golden skans, but probably will be a grower and Just Jack i havent heard

Archived