Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dames

McCarthy

Broken Shoulder.

Out for 6-7 weeks i've heard.

is this a chance for Mcauley And Kisnorbo to build a solid partnership ?

I heard 5-6 weeks.

In any case, it is a painful injury. :(

It seems he's unlucky in this respect this year... another one after the broken nose+eye socket.

As I said in the Luton thread, luckily he seems to have a high pain threshold... :whistle:

LWICD will be happy to "see" a lot of McAuley on the pitch... :P

Broken Shoulder.

Out for 6-7 weeks i've heard.

is this a chance for Mcauley And Kisnorbo to build a solid partnership ?

Let's hope so. I thought at kick off he had been dropped but maybe not !

i thought it said on RL he'd dislocated it.

He has. Rob Kelly confirms he'll be out for an estimated 5-6 weeks although you cant really tell with this kind of injury - just look at how long Jordan Stewart missed because of his shoulder a few years back

He has. Rob Kelly confirms he'll be out for an estimated 5-6 weeks although you cant really tell with this kind of injury - just look at how long Jordan Stewart missed because of his shoulder a few years back

Bit of basterd, once it goes theres a chance it can keep popping out, Stewart has it strapped in to the joint every time he plays now.

Bit of basterd, once it goes theres a chance it can keep popping out, Stewart has it strapped in to the joint every time he plays now.

Yeah my friend has the same problem.

And the shoulder area apparently remains quite sore kind of ... forever...

Hmm very painful injury by the sounds of it. McAuley and Kisnorbo are going to have quite a while to get used to each other though. :smile:

Cap'n McCarthy is going to miss a fair few games, which I can't say I'm unhappy about. Maybe it'll be a good thing for us...

Wish him all the best for his recovery.

But I have to admit that the defence looks better without him.

I agree, I think he's good cover but I'd like to see McAuley and Kisnorbo playing regular together.

my mums mate dislocated her shoulder, it kept popping out after that, i remember once she picked a saucepan up, it came out, she went in her pocket for her car keys, it came out. i really hope this isn't a common thing and she was just a bit weak.

my mums mate dislocated her shoulder, it kept popping out after that, i remember once she picked a saucepan up, it came out, she went in her pocket for her car keys, it came out. i really hope this isn't a common thing and she was just a bit weak.

It must be true as it used to happen to Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon but he is so hard he never missed one minutes action. Paddy must be a wuss?! :D

Its never nice to here that a player of ours is injured (unless his name is Ade) but maybe now RK has no choice but to try Kis and McAuley in central defence and let them have a run (it wont be long before Nisa is made CB now Ive said that).

Anyway, lets hope he has a speedy recovery and that we dont get any more injuries in central defence or it may well mean a return of the Kentonator :rolleyes:

More chance of Johnson being made captain. :ph34r:

Whatever next. :whistle:

How can you have a captain who shouldn't be in the team. How quickly people forget - it was just the same with Sylla.

The bloke's played 14 games and while some think he did well for us yesterday - which I would contest but it doesn't matter - the rest of the time he's been naff.

Whatever next. :whistle:

How can you have a captain who shouldn't be in the team. How quickly people forget - it was just the same with Sylla.

The bloke's played 14 games and while some think he did well for us yesterday - which I would contest but it doesn't matter - the rest of the time he's been naff.

Great info from my favourite info site of the moment, Wikipedia about our AJ

Nickname Zippy (Explains alot, he usually plays with Bungle and George in midfield)

"Sinced joining Leicester City in the summer of 2006, he has been heavily criticised for his performances by the Leicester City faithful, especially in the 2-1 away defeat to Sheffield Wednesday."

Thats a joke, he has been awesome :ph34r:

Never like to see a player get an injury and especially one like this, but on the plus side it means McAuley can get a decent run at centre back again. He bossed it again on saturday, surely he should be re-called for Northern Ireland if he hasn't already done so?.

Never like to see a player get an injury and especially one like this, but on the plus side it means McAuley can get a decent run at centre back again. He bossed it again on saturday, surely he should be re-called for Northern Ireland if he hasn't already done so?.

:thumbup:

He has but hasnt joined up with his team mates because of a tight calf.

Definitely deserved the call up,been quality for us this season.

Archived