Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Elvis Hammond

Stay or Go?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. He's a joker who is laughing at you if you think he is good enough!

• Stay you give another option (cop out)
    • Never will be good enough for my Blue and White (FACT)

I have serious reservations about his ability!

1) Who told him he had any ability?

2) Why would anyone pay £350k for him?

3) How does he get on the bench infront of anyone let alone Danny?

4) How much do we pay him? He is a shower

5) What is the point of Elvis Hammond?

6) How can we get rid of him?

7) Does he feel embarissed to earn such money with these awful performances?

8) Can he look me in the face and say "i'm a footballer" after Steve Walsh has just told me?

9) When is his contract up?

10) Why am I the only one who seems to see this?

11) Why just why what? I'm flabergasted! What's the point? Go home, leave! Its not gonna happen!

12) Have you ever hit a shot and the ball ended up where you ment it to go?

13) Did anyone eles see him at H/T vs Luton last week shooting? It went into the crowd and no one was in goal FFS

14) This is Elvis Hammonds Face right now lol

15) He is sitting at his computer now thinking :angry: I've been rumbled!

16) The man maybe a nice chap, he may give presents to the poor at christmas and help out the salvation army WELL DONE matey but your a 5hit footballer who will never be good enough to wear the shirt! EVER! FACT! FACT! FACT!

17) Was this a bet and it has gone on that far its not funny anymore and you do want to go home

18) Are you Ali Dia, or have his agent?

19) Did you do anything yesterday?

20) Elvis do you think you are a waste of time too?

21) I'M GOING ON YOUR MYSPACE NOW AND I'M GONNA TELL YOU STRAIGHT YOU COMPLETE WASTE OF A BENCH SPOT!

Your not fit to wear the shirt.... Your not fit to wear the shirt.... Your not Fit, Your not Fit....

Your not fit to wear the shirt.... Your not fit to wear the shirt!

I have serious reservations about his ability!

1) Who told him he had any ability?

2) Why would anyone pay £350k for him?

3) How does he get on the bench infront of anyone let alone Danny?

4) How much do we pay him? He is a shower

5) What is the point of Elvis Hammond?

6) How can we get rid of him?

7) Does he feel embarissed to earn such money with these awful performances?

8) Can he look me in the face and say "i'm a footballer" after Steve Walsh has just told me?

9) When is his contract up?

10) Why am I the only one who seems to see this?

11) Why just why what? I'm flabergasted! What's the point? Go home, leave! Its not gonna happen!

12) Have you ever hit a shot and the ball ended up where you ment it to go?

13) Did anyone eles see him at H/T vs Luton last week shooting? It went into the crowd and no one was in goal FFS

14) This is Elvis Hammonds Face right now lol

15) He is sitting at his computer now thinking :angry: I've been rumbled!

16) The man maybe a nice chap, he may give presents to the poor at christmas and help out the salvation army WELL DONE matey but your a 5hit footballer who will never be good enough to wear the shirt! EVER! FACT! FACT! FACT!

17) Was this a bet and it has gone on that far its not funny anymore and you do want to go home

18) Are you Ali Dia, or have his agent?

19) Did you do anything yesterday?

20) Elvis do you think you are a waste of time too?

21) I'M GOING ON YOUR MYSPACE NOW AND I'M GONNA TELL YOU STRAIGHT YOU COMPLETE WASTE OF A BENCH SPOT!

Your not fit to wear the shirt.... Your not fit to wear the shit.... Your not Fit, Your not Fit....

Your not fit to wear the shirt.... Your not fit to wear the shit!

great post. but i do feel bad as i celebrate when he scores against brum and barnsley etc.

He's still scored two goals more than Matty Fryatt this season and has made more as well. :whistle:

But it won't matter much. He'll only play bit parts now and will be gone soon.

He hasn't been brilliant but I also reckon he's done better than Fryatt.

Doesn't necessarily mean he has the better ability, just that his run's been better this season.

Elvis has pace. What else does Elvis have? A good name and that's about it.

His touch is shocking, his dribbling skills are comical, he runs offside all too often and his finishing is worse than that of the Horse.

That said, as Thracian has pointed out, he has scored and created more goals this season than one of the fan favourites.

Will I be sad if he only comes on in future in the last 10 minutes of the game when everyone is tiring? No, not really. He's on his way out and he must surely know it now.

Elvis has pace. What else does Elvis have? A good name and that's about it.

His touch is shocking, his dribbling skills are comical, he runs offside all too often and his finishing is worse than that of the Horse.

That said, as Thracian has pointed out, he has scored and created more goals this season than one of the fan favourites.

Will I be sad if he only comes on in future in the last 10 minutes of the game when everyone is tiring? No, not really. He's on his way out and he must surely know it now.

horsey needs to play more games before he finishes lol

Matty Fryatts usually injured and just when he scores v Fulham and things look to be on the up - hes injured again!!

I genuinely think he is unlucky and we know what he can do

Hammond on the other hand is just s***

He's still played 15 games this season for his three goals. He hasn't played well in general. Hammond, meanwhile has been available virtually all season which, of course, is another attritbute.

Cos you're not much use to anyone when you're injured.

He's still played 15 games this season for his three goals. He hasn't played well in general. Hammond, meanwhile has been available virtually all season which, of course, is another attritbute.

Cos you're not much use to anyone when you're injured.

He may as well be injured - he's sh it!

If it's simply a case of not being injured, I'd be a Leicester player.

If he wants his chances simpler than those he's had so far Horsey will never finish. :D:D:D

But I fancy him for at least one against Coventry!

The Horse could quite possibly have had a hat-trick yesterday. He completely missed an easy-ish header early on in the first half when he'd probably have scored had he hit the target. Then came his shot in the second half where he put the ball out for a throw-in when he could well have, and probably should have, scored. Then last but not least, his absolutely classic attempt at a bicycle kick. Hardest of all 3 chances, but he made Hammond look like Henry. Literally.

In posting this though, I do think he poses more of a threat to the opposition goal than what Hume, Fryatt or Elvis currently do.

The Horse could quite possibly have had a hat-trick yesterday. He completely missed an easy-ish header early on in the first half when he'd probably have scored had he hit the target. Then came his shot in the second half where he put the ball out for a throw-in when he could well have, and probably should have, scored. Then last but not least, his absolutely classic attempt at a bicycle kick. Hardest of all 3 chances, but he made Hammond look like Henry. Literally.

In posting this though, I do think he poses more of a threat to the opposition goal than what Hume, Fryatt or Elvis currently do.

That is the most worrying thing of all!

McAulley and Kenton up front I say :unsure:

He probably needs a few more games as he hasnt play much this season

give him a little bit more time and he will be banging em in.

I cannot be held responsible if this doesnt happen

lol that bit was supposed to be small print

Archived