Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silly Fox

Excitement

Everyone,

I am away with work in Frankfurt, Germany this week and I was away when the Mandaric announcement came through.

Can anyone convey the feeling on the ground to me? Is there a mood of excitement in the city, expectation etc? What has the TV coverage been like?

Cant wait to get back late tomorrow and pick up my Cov tickets - it's been a long time that I have really looked forward to a City home match!

Everyone,

I am away with work in Frankfurt, Germany this week and I was away when the Mandaric announcement came through.

Can anyone convey the feeling on the ground to me? Is there a mood of excitement in the city, expectation etc? What has the TV coverage been like?

Cant wait to get back late tomorrow and pick up my Cov tickets - it's been a long time that I have really looked forward to a City home match!

I'd describe the way the radio and local press have dealt with this as more hysteria than excitement. Just wait till 5pm on Saturday when we have only managed a draw!

Everyone,

i think theres excitement, but knowing we cant improve the squad until the summer has supressed it a bit i think. there was a short piece on radio 1 this morning RE milan and leicester.

will be interesting to listen to 606 on 5 live after the arsenal game, and see if stubbsy mentions it

Absolute hysteria…

People have gone ‘Milan Mad’

Flags on the cars, posters in shop windows, t-shirts, people dancing in the street.

It’s gone crazy, the whole place is buzzing.

It will be like returning to a completely different place.

Absolute hysteria…

People have gone ‘Milan Mad’

Flags on the cars, posters in shop windows, t-shirts, people dancing in the street.

It’s gone crazy, the whole place is buzzing.

It will be like returning to a completely different place.

:Plol:P

yes its awsome ; and the young men and girls stripping off and splashing in the town hall square fountain ; its just like VE Day...........well it is VD day isn't it :P

We 'went large' in McDonalds; devil-may-care and irresponsible I grant you but takeover days such as these only happen once every couple of seasons or so.

I noticed many other people doing the same - blind Mandaric-induced fast food hysteria I tell you.

Everyone,

Speak to Ultra, he is full of the joys of spring.

Anti-climax cos it went on so long, and because we can't actually buy any players. Summer will be good, new signings are the best buzz if they are quality.

You mean....Like when we brought in Trevor Benjamin.

That sort of quality.

Archived