Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

God Pompey fans are jealous

I also said I thought David James was crap and now they're all slating me...... one even thought Rab Douglas was our first choice keeper. Bless his little heart lol

Well if you do give him the number 1 jersey. Sorry but I'm a bit old school :dunno:

Oh and you should get a more educated discussion on pompeyonline. One comment in particular on the other site was disgraceful.

Bahahahahhahaha lol lol lol

LMAO at Pomp**** fans.... who cares about them.... so what they are in the PL and we aren't, we got Milan and a future... so we don't need to worry about what they have to say....

Lets worry about ourselves and making the most of it, we can deal with Pompey by thrashing them when we get back into the PL.

We've been over this ground plenty of times.

Pompey hate us for some reason... I can't remember why. Probably some football violence in the past. What I do know is that in recent years, we've always held the upper hand when the 2 sides have met on the pitch and I suspect they loathe the fact that Milan arrived and spoke of a premiership set up here, something Portsmouth have never had.

We've been over this ground plenty of times.

Pompey hate us for some reason... I can't remember why. Probably some football violence in the past. What I do know is that in recent years, we've always held the upper hand when the 2 sides have met on the pitch and I suspect they loathe the fact that Milan arrived and spoke of a premiership set up here, something Portsmouth have never had.

Play offs in the early 90's have a fair bit to with it as well.

And the fact that we always beat them.

Oh and the fact that we beat them on a pitch that was clearly unplayable. (serves them right for sending one bloke and a pitch fork out at half time to try and sort the pitch out as they were 2-0 down) <_<

A quote why they hate us:

The main reason I hate Leicester is when their bunch of mindless thugs called fans literally wrecked Ladbrookes on the corner of Proory Crescent and started throwing the broken glass from the windows back into the bookies, at which my best mates missus was working in at the time and was injured. It was not enough for them that they had to start throwing the glass into the Milton Arms too and in my mind Leicester are just a bunch of twats.

And someone replied:

are these the so called 'Ultras' ?

brave men then huh? Didnt they make tellies over at Bridgemary ?

and

I think the play-off game and THAT offside goal are the reason most of us dislike them.

That and, well, because they play hoof football.

and

That and Savage/Dickov/Izzet/Elliot/Taggart/Adams/Tiatto - I could go on and on. And they stopped us doing the double in 1949! And they hold our record defeat!

This person called Pompey Bec is slagging me off right and proper now lol

Calling the Walker's Stadium Crisp Bowl, saying we never see any good talent down there except for when Derby come to town, calling me 12 :angry:

well I haven't heard the 'crisp bowl' one before, how original :whistle:

rise above young man, rise above

....oh and tell him/her at least our stadium isn't spelt 'NOTTARF KRAP' backwards, go on, hit em where it hurts

well I haven't heard the 'crisp bowl' one before, how original :whistle:

rise above young man, rise above

....oh and tell him/her at least our stadium isn't spelt 'NOTTARF KRAP' backwards, go on, hit em where it hurts

Technically it would be KRAP NOTTARF as you would have to switch the word order around as well.

:whistle:

This person called Pompey Bec is slagging me off right and proper now lol

Calling the Walker's Stadium Crisp Bowl, saying we never see any good talent down there except for when Derby come to town, calling me 12 :angry:

Isn't that actually a compliment? *looks at dannyboy's name*

Archived