Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Basically safe from relegation now?

Although not mathematically impossible, I think we'd have to go on a completely terrible run to get relegated now, what do you all think???

I was saying so during the game, but now I think about it I think a team is going to get relegated this year with a lot of points. They all look full of fight. All the teams below 11th could go down, really. Would be good to break into that pack from Stoke upwards which is 7 points clear of the rest at the moment. To finish 10th or above would be a real achievement. Playoffs are definately, definately out. We'd need about 36 points minimum, from 14 games.

I was saying so during the game, but now I think about it I think a team is going to get relegated this year with a lot of points. They all look full of fight. All the teams below 11th could go down, really. Would be good to break into that pack from Stoke upwards which is 7 points clear of the rest at the moment. To finish 10th or above would be a real achievement. Playoffs are definately, definately out. We'd need about 36 points minimum, from 14 games.

Disagree with the point about a team is going to get relegated with alot of points. Normally 50 points is the safety mark in this division but the team 3rd bottom is on 32 points, so will need 18 points from 13 games to achieve this target, dont think its gunna happen. Teams this season i think will be relagated with around 44/45 points. So we really should be safe now. And you say the bottom three look full of fight, when they all lost today 1-0, 4-0 and 5-2 !

look at our march games tho, Southend, Leeds, QPR all below us in table, all beatable, 9 more points at least from march.

Alternatively we could go on a run like we did in January. I'm not saying it will happen but it's always an option with this club. I think it's going too far to say we're safe now. I certainly hope the players aren't thinking we're safe.

I usually listen to talkSPORT for updates.

Had to go out today and had a different station on. Was in and out of the car and only heard the half time score..

:dance: I was actually shaking and rushing to do things because I was so shocked..

Very rare to see Leicester giving somebody a complete thumping at half-time ya'know :thumbup:

Although not mathematically impossible, I think we'd have to go on a completely terrible run to get relegated now, what do you all think???

Like that's not happened this season?

One week relegation, One week were safe, one week were back to getting relegated then were pushing for the play-offs.

Jezus...How fickle are some of our fans :rolleyes:

As someones said we lose to West Brom next week (Obviously I hope we don't) and we could be back into a relegation dogfight.

One week relegation, One week were safe, one week were back to getting relegated then were pushing for the play-offs.

As someones said we lose to West Brom next week (Obviously I hope we don't) and we could be back into a relegation dogfight.

It all rests on the games with Southend and Leeds. We need to win those above all else, otherwise we'll be sucked in. 4 points from those two games is a bare minimum.

Yes!

Archived