Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Goalscoring celebration?

I like the rather gymnastic Flic-Flac style celebrations, but I shouldn't wonder it's only a matter of time until a boot gets stuck in the ground on takeoff and a player ends up seriously injuring himself.

But please, if I see the 'rocking the baby' routine one more time....... :mad:

We tend to be so phased by scoring that no-one knows what to do.... all their faces are like....

:o:o:o:o then one is like this :mellow::mellow: two are like this :smile::smile: and then the rest :o:o:o:blink::blink:

they must be hoping the ref hasn't spotted that there is 13 players on the field :P

Tim Flowers used to do that whoooaaahhh........ then he'd leap and punch the air if we'd won...

We dont seem to be a team that goes for elaborate celebrations.... :cry:

We should only celebrate when we win and not just score. :whistle::huh::rolleyes:

I like the rather gymnastic Flic-Flac style celebrations, but I shouldn't wonder it's only a matter of time until a boot gets stuck in the ground on takeoff and a player ends up seriously injuring himself.

But please, if I see the 'rocking the baby' routine one more time....... :mad:

Bit tired, that one, isn't it? lol

Muzzy Izzet's celebration against Forest at Filbert Street back in 1997 when we drew 2-2 was one of my all time favourites from a Leicester player. I think it should have become Izzet's trademark celebration.

It was a karate kick, by the way if anyone didn't know what I was on about.

charlie george's laying down waiting to be sh*gged was one of my all time favourites but here's a few more

http://www.footytube.com/2007/02/20/best-goal-celebration/

Brilliant ones in there lol

Have any of our players even got goal celebrations? I know Hume did that thing where he licked his finger and chalked another goal off when he was scoring for fun, but no-one else seems to have one :dunno:

Brilliant ones in there lol

Have any of our players even got goal celebrations? I know Hume did that thing where he licked his finger and chalked another goal off when he was scoring for fun, but no-one else seems to have one :dunno:

yeatesy baby, stopped running and looked quite cocky as if to say look at me. i thought that was good.

Archived